1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Study

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Preacher Ron, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Preacher Ron

Preacher Ron New Member

I remember seeing in one of the topics on this forum, someone said that a good study tool was a overview of the Bible.

I use the old KJV version, could anyone tell me what book would be the best to buy, for a complete overview of the Bible.

I am looking for something that is more complete then most of the commentaries that you can buy.

I have the old and new Testament expository outline notes by Warren Wiersbe, they are nice but I feel that they are not as complete as I would like for them to be.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. Servent

Servent Member

I not sure just what your looking for, but try www.e-sword.net It has many different commentaries & bible versions you can download & it's free.

3. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Preacher Ron,
    Servant gave you a great suggestion I have used E-Sword for two years now and it is great.E-sword is an instand free Christian library instantaneously.Also you can just type in your search window names like A.W. Pink,John Gill,Spurgeon,Barnes,ect....and get a lot of free classic Bible commentary for the asking.