1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Biden Out ?______ In?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Rippon, Sep 11, 2008.

1. thomas not doubting

thomas not doubting New Member

Wow! That's exactly what crossed my mind a few weeks ago when there was discussion about who Obama might pick for his VP. Seems a good chance one might end up as an 'unexplained death/possible suicide' with Hillary crying crocodile tears at your funeral!

2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Um, has it occurred to anyone here that Gov. Palin already has over four times the experience in the role of a Political executive than both Sen. Biden and Sen. McCain put together, both of whom have been Senators for like forever, plus Sen. Obama, Rep. Barr, Prof. Nader, Chairman Gonzalez, and Mr. Root all thrown in for good measure?

In fact, #2 on this eight person list, is Chairman Gonzalez, at 2 years.

With all respect for all on this list, and despite all their multiple accomplishments, and several have some very good ones, executive Political Experience, hence the 'carrying out' of enacted legislation, and running any political entity, far and away favors Gov. Palin over all the others, above.

'Enacting' legislation, is an entirely different matter, and that partcertainly should favor (Whether or not it actually does, is another question, entirely.) Sens. Biden, McCain, Obama, and Rep. Barr (They all have been involved in passing laws for you and I to live under, whether these laws apply to themselves, or not.), in that order, at the top with both Prof. Nader and Mr. Root having zero experience in this, as well.

Overall, I still predict a close race, but I hear that Mr. Root asks, "Wanna' bet?" :laugh:

Ed

#22 EdSutton, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008
  3. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

I suppose it's gratifying to speculate about absolutely groundless theories.

4. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Just one more, here, who never saw a conspiracy they didn't like, I presume. :rolleyes:

Ed