1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Brother Comes to Indianapolis!

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by JFox1, Aug 1, 2007.

1. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

Public bus riders were surprised today by members of the Transportation Security Agency, a branch of Homeland Security, who were conducting random searches of buses and looking in passengers's purses. They will be back tomorrow in another downtown location.

Good grief! We already have security cameras on the buses. Why do we need searches also? You can't even ride a bus without government intrusion! [​IMG]

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/13798852/detail.html

2. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

I wish they'd be more serious about monitoring bus activity in my town. People brag about crimes they're about to do no matter how full or empty the bus is!

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

We don't want grandma blowing up any busses now, do we? That lipstick might be plastic explosives.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Don't worry this is only Govcorp Inc. making a public appearance and conditioing people to accept anytime anywhere illegal searches. In the USA. Everything's normal folks, nothing to see here. Move along.

5. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

I still say the civillians what ride the buses aren't any better!