1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big John’s a coming…

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by SovereignGrace, Jan 30, 2022.

1. SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A small western town in the days of cattle drives, stage coaches, & cowboys had heard of Big John coming their way. Most ppl packed up and left, in fear of Big John. One day a guy came in riding a buffalo and dragging a mountain lion tied to a rope. He stopped at the saloon and dismounted his buffalo. Instead of tying it to the hitching post, he bashed it between its eyes with his fist and it crumpled to the ground. He pointed his finger at it and said, “stay!” He then backslapped the mountain lion against the saloon and as it’s humped up and quivering, he pointed his finger at it and said, “stay!”

He walks into the saloon and steps up to the bar and yells, “bartender, give me a bottle of whiskey!” As he hands it to him, he jerks the bottle out of the barkeep’s hand, bashes the neck of the bottle over the edge of the bar and guzzles it down. He then yells, “bartender, give me another bottle of whiskey!” He does the exact same thing again. The barkeep then asks in a quivering voice, “is, is, is, there any,any,anything else I can,can,can, get you?” He looks at the barkeep, wipes his mouth with his sleeve and says, “nope, gotta go. Big John’s a coming!”

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can we use this in a message ????

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith: