1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Bigfoot: Result of Sons of God/Daughters on man?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Apr 24, 2015.

1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Jack Link uses him in commercials all the time...

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BWAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hhhhhhhhh - *wheeze*

Omagosh! I can't breathe . . .

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAH Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha heh heh heh heh heh ho ho ho ho ho

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I did throw the flood at him, but his mind is focused on the idea that there had to be places where the flood did not reach. And if it did in fact reach the whole world, what stopped the Sons of man from procreating with humans after the flood? He, like some on this board, are difficult to argue with, as he's thought this theory out to its present day scenario. :smilewinkgrin:

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kind of like reading someone found a credible BF foot print :smilewinkgrin:

5. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "I ruff talked him and runned him off. GIT. GIT. GIT."

I have been conflicted ever since watching this news clip. First of all it is the news. If I say but it was on the news!.... well suffice it to say Mama Durand didn't raise no fools. Actually she raised two of them but I ain't one of them. On the other hand if I cast doubt on the credibility of the news story I will be accused of having racial bias against female news reporters of Asian descent.

Then there is Tim Peeler. He should be commended for two things: First is the homemade coyote call made out of a Clorox bottle. Brilliant! Second is him being on the television wearing a shirt. Third is making the television news without the backdrop of a tornado-ravaged trailer park. Did I say there was only two things? Okay, there are three. Sue me.

I cannot say anything negative about Tim Peeler. First of all any feller that can ruff talk a Sasquatch is one mean motor scooter and I don't want to get poked with that stick. More importantly is bad talking Tim Peeler would expose me to charges I have bias against traumatic brain injured folk that live in mobile trailer homes in the South. On the other hand Tim Peeler is a white feller and it is obvious he is drowning in white privilege considering that 12 foot jon boat he's got tucked under the deck of his mobile trailer home.

Here's a headline for y'all: White cop does NOT shoot Sasquatch. 'Nuff said. Now GIT. GIT. GIT.

6. beameup

beameup Member

Have we discussed aliens from flying saucers yet?

7. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Or about the racial differences between Bigfoot and Yeti...

8. pattthe1124

pattthe1124 New Member

I truly don't believe in bigfoot or that anyone ever seen him.

9. Gib

Gib Active Member

And it begins

10. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I need a "Like" button for Padre's post.

11. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
  12. Rebel

Rebel Active Member

:).........

13. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

That is close but just a smiget too small! Course if you are young enough there is room for growth!

14. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Just what is a "theistic christian"? If a person is not a theist I don't understand how he could possibly be a Christian.

15. OnlyaSinner

OnlyaSinner Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Discovery (or whoever does the "Finding Bigfoot" program) is looking to do a segment in Maine. They advertised for a meeting in Portland, asking for people who had a "credible bigfoot experience" (oxymoron if I ever saw one) to attend. Kind of stacking the audience?

Bigfoot must be exceedingly intelligent, as he/she/they have managed to spoof or avoid all of the millions of trailcams out there.

16. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Theistic Evolutionist!

17. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

You know....kinda like me QF.

And No, I think BF is a whole big load of poppycock.

18. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I think the Bible says something along the lines of "according to their own kind". Either one is human or it is not. If two humans procreate, they create a human. That 'bout sums it up!

19. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

I saw Bigfoot's 2nd cousin the abominable snowman in a Farmer's Insurance commercial...

20. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have all but given up the ghost regarding this forum board but will respond this one last time. The OP asked..., "Especially if it is even possible that there are such things as bigfoots?!?

...most responses were but nonsense.

Bigfoot; UFO's; Ghostly Apparitions; Haunted Houses; Aliens; Abductions; Poltergeist Activity; accompanied with all the other "paranormal" shenanigans being reported out there is as real as the sun coming up every morning.

At what length will some of you go to discount away the power of deception created by Satan? From reviewing the comments it's all a "laughing matter". Well, you best come of age as Satan is real and leading untold thousands straight into the pits of hell those who have dedicated their lives making it a career to study such nonsense. Then, take it upon themselves to influence others to follow.

Is there such a thing as Bigfoot? Yes, there is! Lets hope one is never captured as it's a Demon straight from hell and just because you don't understand doesn't mean what others are seeing isn't true to their eyes.

Satan can and will deceive even the very elect.