1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bin Laden: Embrace Islam, end democratic system

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by JFox1, Sep 11, 2007.

1. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

A new Osama Bin Laden video has surfaced. He calls on Americans to convert to Islam and to give up our democratic system of government: "I invite you to embrace Islam. It will also achieve your deisre to to stop the war as a consequence, because as soon as the warmongering owners of the major corporations realize that you have lost confidence in your democratic system and have begun to look for an alternative, and this alternative is Islam, they will run after you to please you and achieve what you want to steer you away from Islam."

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...0907/bin_laden_070907/20070907?hub=TopStories

NUTS!!!

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, thank you, Mr. bin Laden.

3. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

Wow...you know he may be right! Who really needs this Christianity and democratic freedom stuff; right? :BangHead:
    The sad thing is so much of what he said matches up with some far left political groups here in the US.

4. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Nuts is right. Their holy book says to KILL all those who don't believe what they believe. We PRAY FOR AND TRY TO HELP those who don't know the truth about Christ and His sacrifice.

NO thanks, Bin Laden. I want to be in Heaven some day. I don't want to have to hate my fellow man and kill him if he doesn't believe the Word of God. I pray for you, Osama, that you will not burn in hell and will find God's saving grace before you die.

Debbie Mc

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Makes one wonder who's writing whose talking points.:confused:

6. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

Actually I thought he made about as much sense as Ron Paul. :laugh:

7. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'd have no problem giving up democracy...for Theocracy :thumbs:

8. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'd have no problem giving up democracy...for Theocracy :thumbs:

9. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

In the Millennial kingdom and all of eternity, so hang in there, my brother. :thumbs:

10. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Aside from the FACT that he sounds EXACTLY like the Dems and some folks on this board he wants to accuse others of war mongering? He has been reading the Democratic talking points again. Oh! and the Libertarian talking points. More evidence that some americans have been giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

11. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

Aiding and conforting and enemy is one of Christ's commands is it not? Though maybe the older Christians were right about Christianity and politics should never come together.

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

A new film written and produced by the Pentagon Intell Center brought to you by the good folks at Halliburton, Exxon/Mobil, Dutch Royal Shell, Zapata Oil, the Carlyle Group, Bin Laden Associates, and the Ford and Carnegie foundations.

Starring in the lead role is the infamous "ultimate villian" Usama Bin Lazarus (and/or his stand in stunt double).

Supporting actors on loan from our very own FBI who act as though they cannot find enough hard evidence to indict the deceased Bin Lazarus for the crime of attacking the United States on September 11, 2001.

I predict this short work of fiction will become a cult classic that you and your family will be begging to watch over and over and over and over again for years to come.

I'm giving this work two thumbs up! :thumbs::thumbs:

#12 poncho, Sep 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007
  13. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Wow....that's quite a twist

14. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

Thanks, I try my hardest at them....