1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Black Pro-Lifers Demand Parties Refuse Planned Parenthood Funding

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ......... Dr. King told Cybercast News Service that she thinks Planned Parenthood is racist and deliberately targets pregnant black women. "Planned Parenthood really does target our communities to specifically kill black babies," she told Cybercast News Service. "If each of those babies had one child, there would be 28 million more blacks here today."

"If you add up all the people who were killed during the days of slavery, the horrendous time of the Ku Klux Klan in the mid 20th century where my own house was bombed, my daddy's church was bombed, his house was bombed, and if you add up all those deaths," she said, "and then you look at all those other atrocities - Katrina, 9/11, the floods, the Iraq war-it is not going to approach the 14 million black babies legally aborted since 1973."...

More Here

2. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Can't say I disagree with her.

3. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

This pretty well sums up what planned parenthood is about...... free sex, pregnancy, and abortion........ and the rotteness of business as usual with money as their god and the bottom line their profits. And our nation funds this?