1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Jones III DID NOT Lie to Larry King

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Jabbezzz, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Jabbezzz

Jabbezzz New Member

The President of this fundamental school would not have done such a thing......... [​IMG]

2. UZThD

UZThD New Member

===

Well I never! That settles it! I'm not fellowshipping with you any longer lest I become an outcaste! Besides I'll bet you're a Wesleyan- Arminian too [​IMG]

3. Jabbezzz

Jabbezzz New Member

===

Well I never! That settles it! I'm not fellowshipping with you any longer lest I become an outcaste! Besides I'll bet you're a Wesleyan- Arminian too [​IMG]
    </font>[/QUOTE]On a Baptist board? [​IMG]

4. Paul33

Paul33 New Member

He's infallible.

5. foxrev

foxrev New Member

Paul33,

Bj3 wont be infallible anymore when his mantle is removed in May! WAY too many people worship so-called, self-appointed "leaders" in Bible Christianity. Bj3 knows full well that he lied and many of us grads know it as well. He is a disgrace.

6. lilrabbi

lilrabbi New Member

I would bet, like Dr. Bob said in the other thread, that minority parents did complain. I think bj3 stretched that to be the main reason when it was only a small part. I think the bigger issue is him saying that there is a biblical principle which excludes interracial dating/marriage....but removing the rule simply because of embarassment over the issue.

7. UZThD

UZThD New Member

On a Baptist board? [​IMG] [/QB][/QUOTE]

===

yep. fox in the henhouse [​IMG]

8. Jabbezzz

Jabbezzz New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Then you need to spend one day in a business and see for yourself how those kind of people conduct themselves. How do you think I felt when I would hear non-Christians talk about those people. Sure made it much harder to witness to them.

10. foxrev

foxrev New Member

That is so very sad and the point of all this - the disgrace brought to the testimony of Christ by one man LYING on a worldwide program. If he were a humble, devout Christian, bj3 would get back on LKL and apologize.

11. Dustin Battles

Dustin Battles New Member

Foxrev, why dont you go make your own website called:
    www.foxrevagainstbju.com
    You seem to hate BJU and what it stands for?
    Any reasons?

12. foxrev

foxrev New Member

Dustin:

NO hatred save that of hating sin. When ANYONE lies it is wrong. There is no justification for it whatsoever.

Frankly, I LOVE BJU and am completely comitted to what it was up until the past 8 years - it has been on a road to wreck and ruin ever since. It deeply grieves many BJU graduates -who were taught far different- to see what is going on as it continues to depart from its charter and stand of its first 70 years.

Nathan surely loved David. However, when this "David," (bj3), is confronted with his wrongs (bj3 continues to be confronted by many graduates and past/present faculty members), he merely ignores them or launches a "nuclear warhead" or a condemnation at the individuals - eliminating the "Critical Spirit." Convenient thing to do, far from a Spiritual or edifying one. As a result he is driving loving conservative Fundamentalism away from BJU. BJU is run by the President of BJU - no one else, it is his school.

If you have an opposite opinion, that is your freedom. However, I will not discuss it further.

[ March 01, 2005, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: foxrev ]