1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Book critical of Biden largely ignored

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by mont974x4, Oct 26, 2012.

1. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

Politico quoted from the book saying Biden was an “egomaniacal autocrat” “determined to manage his staff through fear.” Pretty strong stuff, landing just at the peak of a presidential campaign. Most not inside the Beltway might even call it “news.”

But it’s also been strongly ignored by the news media, forever chasing after Republican scandals. In this case, only a handful of outlets have covered it including Politico, The Washington Post and Al Gore’s ever-more-obscure Current TV. The Post gave it all of one paragraph.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012...-biden-but-is-ignored-by-media/#ixzz2ARvvpRzZ

Biden strikes me as a bully so I am not surprised. I am also not surprised that the media doesn't really care.