1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Book: "God's Eye View"

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by mr. messy, Oct 11, 2005.

1. mr. messy

mr. messy New Member

I recently purchased the above book at a shopping strip center that had a "christian factory outlet" or whatever the name of the store was. The price was $22.00, then $12.98 and it was on sale for 50% off. The author's name is "Tommy Tenney, author of the bestseller=The God Catchers.or The God Chaser (Series)" The title again is God's Eye View, subtitle "Worshiping Your Way to a Higher Perspective". The book was published by Thomas Nelson Publishers, Nashville. The book was copyrighted 2002. I checked the back of the book and it had "notes" on quotes from each of the 10 chapters so I rated the footnotes as a positive in my brief consideration. I did a google search on Tommy Tenney and found that he was linked as a "false prophet" by the website deceptioninthechurch.com.

In the back of his book, he has a promotion page entitled "Run With Us! Become a GodChasers.network Monthly Revival Partner." The sentence that got my attention was this: "When you sow seed into this ministry, you help us reach people and places you could never imagine." I am not promoting his ministry but I thought of charismatic (spelling?) or pentecostal preachers who preach or teach sowing seeds in their ministry or ministries for one to receive a blessing.

I have not read all of his book but I am in the process of reading. I will have my "guard" or be cautious in my reading.

What are your reactions? Thanks, mr. messy

2. DesiderioDomini

DesiderioDomini New Member

yea he is a name it claim it guy