1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Books on Ebay

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Humblesmith, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Humblesmith

Humblesmith Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've found that there are some folks on ebay who are selling Thomas Aquinas Summa Theologica and Phillip Schaff's The Early Church Fathers for very, very low price........
    Now, they are on CD in PDF format, but hey, it's still cheap. I just find it interesting that you can get several dozen volumes of Christian literature for the price of lunch. Last time I'd checked, there were hardly anyone buying them, so I'm sure that if that trend continues, they won't be there forever. Just search for "church fathers" or "aquinas" on ebay.

(btw, this is not me selling these..........I just thought it to be a good deal and wanted to pass it along to folks............I apologize if it violates the rules.........)

2. Lagardo

Lagardo New Member

I'm not familiar with these listings, but many such listings found on ebay are not legal.

Of course a good rule of thumb is, if its too good to be true, it most likely is.

#2 Lagardo, Aug 19, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007
  3. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You might search online. I think I've seen Shaff and would suspect both are available free.

4. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Humblesmith

Humblesmith Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Schaff's Early Church Fathers was written sometime in the 1800s, and is in the public domain. Aquinas was written 750 years ago, so he's definitely in the public domain. So it's entirely legal.