1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brown's Step Dad an Ex-con and Gang Member?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Dec 2, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I bet no one saw that coming? Or did they?

The man that media says adored and loved his step son Michael Brown, and claimed to be the center of Michael's life, has a rap sheet that gives us a better look into his life. The man who went on television and pleaded to not let violence be Michael's legacy, and two nights later was seen and heard saying "Burn this b@&%$ down!" Is not so squeeky clean, after all.

As it turns out the man seen as Michaels role-model step daddy, has a pretty long RAP sheet.
    According to Smoking Gun, "His first charge came in 1997, a guilty plea for felony marijuana distribution. Head [Michael's step dad] was initially placed in a shock incarceration program and then a five-year probation, which he violated and was shipped to state prison.

Head then pleaded guilty in 2003 to felony narcotics trafficking and was sentenced was seven years in prison. The repeat offender was released in 2008.

Head married Lesley McSpadden (Brown's mother) earlier this year, according to USA Today. The wedding took place before Brown was killed.

The pair [McSpadden and Head] is also reportedly under investigation for ransacking a merchandise stand selling shirts and other items related to Brown. The robbery is believed to have netted them $400 in cash and $1,500 in merchandise."

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/...igation-for-inciting-ferguson-riots/21001737/

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/...-Down-After-Family-Put-Out-Peaceful-Statement

Could the infuence of Head have had some impact on Michael's behavior? Who knows? But I still found this interesting in more ways than one!

Question for you - Should he be arrested and face charges for inciting a riot and especially for influencing others to burn down the many buildings and businesses in Ferguson just last week?

I would have given Head the benefit of emotion leading his heart that night, but now, well, now I am not so sure that it was all just an emotional outbreak on his behalf. But rather his natural instinct. An instinct that developed from being in and out of jail and prison, and for being part of the St. Louis street gang he once ran with!

It should be noted that McSpadden claims she didn't know Head had a past criminal record. And she can't believe her son would do what the GJ confirmed Officer Wilson saw before he shot and killed Brown!

Once again, where are the parents? Over and over again, regardless of the color of skin or racial background of the suspect. You always hear the family and loved ones repeat the same mantra: "We know that our son/daughter just couldn't have done what the cops are saying. He/she was a model student and child, and the police were over reacting and trying to cover themselves for making a mistake!" :BangHead:

2. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Fruit didn't fall far from the tree.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wanted to say that, brother, but I also didn't want to get trounced again! :laugh: