1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BRRRRR --- It's Cold Out There

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by FriendofSpurgeon, Jan 15, 2009.

1. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've been in Mississippi the past few days. When I got up madre said it was Two Below. :tongue3:

There is no such thing as bad weather. There is just bad equipment. Layers, I tell ya, and no cotton. Got myself a new fangled parka this Christmas to go with my Ice King -100 degree pac boots. Throw in some polypropylene for unterhosen and a nice wool shirt...

Toasty, I say, toasty!

2. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

It's been snowing and sleeting off and on all afternoon. It's supposed to warm up, tho, and turn to rain.

3. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

4. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A few days ago I was lamenting the cold weather outside, but now I'm more worried about the temperature inside the house. Our furnace went out yesterday and the repair man can't come fix it until tomorrow. Brr. We do have a small gas fireplace in the living room that heats that one room, so we're camping out in the living room again tonight. The kids aren't complaining. They think it's an adventure!