1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BURGER KING PULLS PLUG....NEXT PLEASE?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by I Am Blessed 24, Jul 9, 2003.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Wednesday, July 9, 2003
    Another Victory for OMM!

Burger King has announced they will no longer sponsor Paradise Island! Your emails overloaded their system, so they've asked for no more emails. OMM has thanked them for you.

Will you now join other Moms in contacting McDonald's? They've ignored us before, so we need to go the extra step in contacting them.

Here's why:

McDonald's has been a regular sponsor of Paradise Hotel. I believe they will immediately begin blocking your email letters to them, so I'm asking you to contact them via a phone call or personal fax.

OMM has seen the last five companies we've contacted pull their support from some of television's worst shows. With Burger King's family-friendly decision, McDonald's needs to know you now have an option.

Please call or fax McDonald's at the numbers below:

Corporate Headquarters: 630-623-3000 (Ask for customer relations)
    Toll-free: 1-800-244-6227
    Fax: 630-623-5004

Here is the message we want to convey:

"As a Christian, I am offended that McDonald's advertising practices allow for the support of programs like FOX's Paradise Hotel.

Burger King has directed their advertising to be pulled from this show because it is so offensive to families. I have an option of which company my family will support with our business.

Your decision to pull or not pull your advertising from Paradise Hotel will influence where my family goes for hamburgers."

Please, contact McDonald's today and ask them to pull their advertising from Paradise Hotel.

Sincerely,
    Donald E. Wildmon

LINK