1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bush Lost the War in Afghanistan and We now need to accept that

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by alatide, Oct 8, 2009.

1. sag38

sag38 Active Member

But, feeding the troll is fun.

2. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Yeah.
    But I just found out she is a deranged, senile older woman.
    We should be respectful.
    Her husband was in WW II.
    When we can, we should send milk money to whatever assisted living facility she is in. I'm so embarrassed.

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Her real name is Maxine

4. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Now see? This is what I've been talking about. This should be a disclaimer/and an endorsement to this web-site, and I'm dang proud.
    Here we are, in the Politics section, and still make room for what I thought was a 12-16 year old girl (according to her posts) (but what turned out to be a widow of a war veteran and a surviver of the Great Depression), who is still able to reach out through the internet, trying to teach us the old, out-dated beliefs of communism and facism.
    Gee, I love America....where a person of limited thought and intelligence can still state her mind. (Or what is left of it.)
    Maybe....just maybe, instead of belittling her, maybe she will tell us how it was in her time. You know, learn about history.
    The move across the West, the fights with the people who were here before, her trembling from her fright from the 'Iron Horse'.
    Gosh.....I look forward, Maxine, to the history lesson.