1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bush Total Cabinet Resignations?

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by LadyEagle, Dec 9, 2004.

1. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

I read the following on another topic: Why vote for Bush he has clearly lied to the world. Is he a LIAR like his father the DEVIL?. That sounds like a "Bush Hater" to me. </font>[/QUOTE]Bush hater! Why don't you read the facts that came out of their own mouths? What I posted on the other topic WAS NOT HERESAY? But you Bush LOVERS ignor what is being said, why I do not know? Maybe because he represent a conservative group of HYPOCRITES (EVANGELICALS INCLUDED) that want to stop Abortion, BUT, when the child is born they fail to step up to the plate, and complain that the welfare system is being abused. You can't have it both was!

Old regular I hope you would read the lies of BUSH, instead of being blind leading the blind.

Ron.

2. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you hold the same opinion of the Clinton's? How about Jesse Jackson when he massages the truth... liberally?

Every accusation of lying made by you that I have seen has been interpretative. You have to read intent into the words rather than allowing his words to say no more nor less than what they literally say. Bush or you or me can be wrong without being a liar. I assume that this is the case with me every day at some point... probably you too.
    Do you have a problem with this? Before your "BUT" can be dealt with, I would like to know if you think abortion is OK or if it is right to oppose it?
    The problem with this is that you can't limit the alternatives. I despise the welfare state. I believe it hurts both those who pay for it and the beneficiaries.

Take the black community for instance. They have disproportionately participated in the welfare state since the 60's. Have their circumstances on whole improved? Crime, illegitimacy, abortion, drug use, alcoholism, divorce, child abuse, black on black crime, gangs, cultural decay,... you name it.

I am strongly convinced that white racists couldn't have designed a more effective program for hurting blacks than liberals did with welfare... and they sure couldn't have done it in a way that left most black people using their votes to demand more of the same.

Statistically, the groups you condemn as hypocrites give more to charity than any other. Conservatives give more than liberals and evangelicals are more apt to give and give a larger percentage than the population as a whole.

BTW, Bush gave significantly more to charity than Kerry and still ended up paying a higher percentage in taxes on much less income.

"Hypocrites"? No. Disagree with the welfare state? Yes.

I hope you will stop assuming that those who disagree with you are lying. That is un-Christlike Ron. Bush may very well be wrong on many things including the war... that simply makes him human, not a liar.

Should I accuse you of lying for mischaracterizing evangelicals as hypocrites? You came at least as close as Bush did on Iraq.

3. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Right before the election Bush had a 45% approval rating, no one has ever won the election with a 50% rating. Then how did he pull this one off? The computer touch screen voting machines were rigged. When the machines were manufactured, rigged software was installed allowing easy switching of votes to the Bush column. The exit polls near the end favored Kerry, yet after they closed Bush was ahead. Folks, he stole the elction, no doubt about it. He's a wolf in sheeps clothing, having two horns like the false prophet in Rev. 13.

4. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

I sense there may be some horns growing on your head!

5. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

DECEPTION DECEPTION DECEPTION,get your head out of the sand and get a grip on reality.

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Yeah, never before have the pre-election polls been wrong.

[​IMG]

I didn't vote for Bush - but lets get real :rolleyes:

[ December 15, 2004, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: C4K ]

7. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

I have wondered about the thing that Prophecynut brought up. I think it's a bit far-fetched, but only a bit. Probably didn't happen, but also not something to just ignore, either.

IMO It's not a question of "would"...it's only a question of "could".

8. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

There have been news stories about the "glitches" in these computer voting machines. A precinct in Cuyahoga county that had less than 1,000 voters, and gave Bush almost 4,000 extra votes.

An error with an electronic voting system gave President Bush 3,893 extra votes in suburban Columbus, elections officials said.

Franklin County's unofficial results had Bush receiving 4,258 votes to Democrat John Kerry's 260 votes in a precinct in Gahanna. Records show only 638 voters cast ballots in that precinct. Bush's total should have been recorded as 365.

29 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, reported votes cast IN EXCESS of the number of registered voters - at least 93,136 extra votes total. And the numbers are right there on the official Cuyahoga County Board of Elections website:

Bay Village - 13,710 registered voters / 18,663 ballots cast
    Beachwood - 9,943 registered voters / 13,939 ballots cast
    Bedford - 9,942 registered voters / 14,465 ballots cast
    Bedford Heights - 8,142 registered voters / 13,512 ballots cast
    Brooklyn - 8,016 registered voters / 12,303 ballots cast
    Brooklyn Heights - 1,144 registered voters / 1,869 ballots cast
    Chagrin Falls Village - 3,557 registered voters / 4,860 ballots cast
    Cuyahoga Heights - 570 registered voters / 1,382 ballots cast
    Fairview Park - 13,342 registered voters / 18,472 ballots cast
    Highland Hills Village - 760 registered voters / 8,822 ballots cast
    Independence - 5,735 registered voters / 6,226 ballots cast
    Mayfield Village - 2,764 registered voters / 3,145 ballots cast
    Middleburg Heights - 12,173 registered voters / 14,854 ballots cast
    Moreland Hills Village - 2,990 registered voters / 4,616 ballots cast
    North Olmstead - 25,794 registered voters / 25,887 ballots cast
    Olmstead Falls - 6,538 registered voters / 7,328 ballots cast
    Pepper Pike - 5,131 registered voters / 6,479 ballots cast
    Rocky River - 16,600 registered voters / 20,070 ballots cast
    Solon (WD6) - 2,292 registered voters / 4,300 ballots cast
    South Euclid - 16,902 registered voters / 16,917 ballots cast
    Strongsville (WD3) - 7,806 registered voters / 12,108 ballots cast
    University Heights - 10,072 registered voters / 11,982 ballots cast
    Valley View Village - 1,787 registered voters / 3,409 ballots cast
    Warrensville Heights - 10,562 registered voters / 15,039 ballots cast
    Woodmere Village - 558 registered voters / 8,854 ballots cast
    Bedford (CSD) - 22,777 registered voters / 27,856 ballots cast
    Independence (LSD) - 5,735 registered voters / 6,226 ballots cast
    Orange (CSD) - 11,640 registered voters / 22,931 ballots cast
    Warrensville (CSD) - 12,218 registered voters / 15,822 ballots cast

The problem is that in this technology age, everyone thinks we should know the results of the election the next day. I am in favor of using no computers for voting or machines for the counting even if it means not knowing who won for a month.

9. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Evidence?
    Documentation?

10. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

How do you like getting an answer before you ask the question? :D

11. NaasPreacher (C4K)

[​IMG] Still looking for documentation of these claims.

Sources, etc.

12. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

Here ya go:

http://www.google.com/search?q=extra+votes

Most of those links will be about the extra votes in Ohio, they alson had the same problem in other precincts in North Carolina, Florida, and some other states. The extra votes were not always in Bush's favor, In Orange County, Florida Kerry got an extra 8,000 or so votes from a "computer glitch".

They need to throw away the computer voting machines and just let the voters know the results will be annouced about 30 days after the election.

13. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It would be much better if we simply had a uniform standard for voting that included stringent voter identification. By no means would it have to take 30 days to count votes or announce election results.

I agree that a paper voting card should always be generated and kept at least until the elected official is seated.

BTW, the final Ohio numbers were adjusted. If there is a credible reason to believe any error favored Bush in a meaningful way, I am sure CBS or the NYT's will get on it. As long as only the most whacked out Bush haters are spouting this though, it really can't be taken very serious.

14. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

JGrubbs

Thanks for the info. States such as Nevada that had paper trails to verify voting results came within the +or-1% difference between the exit polls and the final vote, those with no paper trail went contrary to the exit polls for Bush. Some voting precincts had more votes than registered voters. FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

And I have been a Republican all my life.

CBS and NYT and other main stream media are covering up the deception.

Check out:
    http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHI411B.html

15. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Your link isnot working, for me at least.

Why would CBS and NYT cover up the biggest story of the century, a stolen election?

16. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Fixed link, because CBS and NYT are controlled by the global elite (Illuminati)

17. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Oh - now the WHOLE story comes out - I USED to be a Bircher. Now I understand.

Thanks for repairing the link [​IMG]

Would you consider an article which begins like this
    unbiased?

18. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

The web site to which you gave is link seems also to be growing some rather large horns! Nothing on it seems even remotely convincing as truth. Look no further for true deception! The "war resister's" link on the site is reminiscent of the campaign during the Viet Nam war to lure young men away as deserters. Shame on them all!

Patrick

19. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

20. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You would think that John Kerry would say something or at least announce his intentions of running again. How about the fraud in Pennsylvania, which I have heard was much closer than Ohio?