1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

By kind permission...

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Clint Kritzer, Jul 22, 2002.

1. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...of our friend Helen, I am going to be cross-linking the two Bible reading forums at the end of this month. I also hope to link into the Bible Study/Theology forum as well so that the readers of these forums will have easy access to all (or at least, most) of the resources and input that this board has to offer. The Baptist Board has a very eclectic collection of theologians and this will add to the usefulness of all of the forums involved.

I see that in two days, the participants of this forum will be finishing the Book of Genesis. I believe that this will be a very good starting point as the Bible reading 2002 forum finished Genesis at the end of January 25th, the end of the first month's cycle.

The other benefit to this addition will be that the topics will be put in order, making it easy to find each topic, just as in an index or table of contents. This will also benefit the other forum since the format of the schedule does not allow for the posting of specific Scriptures but rather the day of the reading.

I also hope in the coming year of 2003 to post verse crossreferences in the other forum to bump each topic back up to the top. I believe that this will utilize these two forums to a greater degree. If we all continue to build on these forums we may have in the years to come one of the best Bible study programs and resource on the web!

I just wanted you all to know why there will be so many lit up topics in here at the end of the month.

May God continue to bless us all as we read and study the Word.

- Clint

2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother Clint I was thinking the same thing for the Baptist History Forum... An index and a table of contents to enable us to find things easier!... I shall be posting more interesting articles relating to our history in this forum... I sure do like variety!... Brother Glen :D