1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

California Gay's Fail to Qualify Propostion to Overturn Cal Marriage Ban

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Apr 13, 2010.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It appears that God is still in charge here in the land of "fruits, nuts, and flakes". The attempt to gather 695,000 signatures to overturn last years ban of Gay Marriage in California fell short.

This is good news, but, on the same page, it shows that gays are never going to stop trying to legalize their right to marry.

Praise God for the news of this great victory.:applause:

I am Pastor Paul, and I approve of this message, and guarantee that the above info is true and HONEST in accordance with what I read in the paper about the attempt to overturn the current marriage ban. :type:

2. RAdam

RAdam New Member

Wonder who they'll blame for this. It can't be that most people simply don't care, some group must hate them and be working against them. They blamed white Christians and Mormons last time, but in reality it was the AA community that was the difference. Of course, they don't have the guts to call them out, so they laid blame elsewhere.

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

The thing is, they can marry...they just can't marry each other :) There is no discrimination, marriage (as defined) is allowable.

To claim discrimination is like me claiming I am not allowed to own a car if I'm not allowed to steal one. Their logic is quite flawed.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Its just not fair. They are not being allowed to marry and are forced to live in sin as singles.
    [​IMG]