1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Calvinism + Arminianism = Fullerism

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For the worst or for the best though?

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now EW&F has 23 posts which have nothing to do with defending his nonsensical thread title. He has derailed his own thread. Strange.

I guess when he was in school he never had to write a thesis paper. Or if he did write one it certainly didn't support his thesis statement.

3. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    He is sort of a poser...the young people say that. he does not know the issues but gleans a couple of names and ideas and tries to make as if he knows what kyred or PB is talking about. All this time he could read and learn but instead speaks as if he understands what he does not. You have caught him in this as he now attacks what he cannot grasp making excuses that the churches are all bad etc.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Take a guess. After having a front row seat in this place I could see first hand what many of these religious are really about ie feeding their egos and you know what, its really very laughable .... Heaven only knows how redicuous they appear to most readers here....but to me they are nothing more than clowns. And I get a kick outa them quoting scripture ...nothing funnier than a big mouth Christian, or more dangerious. So just stay away from their fangs, swat them in the head and then just stand back and watch the performance......funnier as heck. Or had not ya noticed! :thumbs: :laugh::laugh:

#64 Earth Wind and Fire, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
  5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ha ha ha ha! Put them on ignore and have them whine themselves into a self satisfying rut....oh how typical! LOL!!! AND PATHETIC.

#65 Earth Wind and Fire, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
  6. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is what Dr. Bob told EW&F on 6/17/2010 :

"Earth W&F is a 'newbie' and obviously has not been around historic Baptists too much. I don't think he is a troll, just here to roil the waters.

Give him time or (if just too irritating) a wide berth and ignore him. He will catch on to truth as the Spirit opens his eyes. He has lots of misunderstanding and misconceptions and obviously young and in need of instruction."

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist