1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Calvinists help me understand

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by evangelist6589, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winman

Winman Active Member

Faith is simply believing God's word. God justifies and forgives sin.

God's word convicts and enlightens a man, but the man must repent.

The scripture SAYS babies have not sinned.

Rom 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth; )

Jacob and Esau were quite alive in Rebecca's womb, and Paul said they had done no evil.

Tell me Willis, what sin did they need to repent of? Please answer this question honestly.

And don't tell me Adam's sin, because this very verse says they had done no evil. They did not sin with Adam in his loins as some falsely teach.

So, if Jacob and Esau had done no evil (and that is what this scripture says), what do they need to repent of?

Do babies die in the womb Willis?

Who cares? Not me. Do you need some sort of label to know who you are?

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes...."Christian"....people have died for that labels testimony....and you know that! :wavey:

3. Winman

Winman Active Member

I simply call myself a believer. If you want to be called by some label, that is your prerogative.

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As this thread has gone so far off the tracks it's impossible to edit and delete the various provoctive posts, I'm closing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.