1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Calvin's Commentary about Psalms 19

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by SovereignGrace, Mar 19, 2016.

1. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The title of this thread if "Calvin's Commentary about Psalms 19."

Please keep all posts on topic. Off topic posts will be deleted. If too many off topic posts appear the thread will be closed.

2. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

Merely mentioning a persons teaching is considered trolling. Look, I couldn't care less if the person ever responded, that wasn't my intent.

So tell us how we word what a person teaches so that it is not, in your opinion, 'trolling'. Or, is it against the rules to make a thread and discuss what a person teaches, even without mentioning the name of the person?

I say this so you can provide clarity. :)

3. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mentioning the teaching is not trolling. Mentioning the person, even if not by name, certainly is trolling.

Discuss the teaching not the person. "Somebody on this forum teachers" blah blah blah is trolling. "The teaching that blah blah blah" is not trolling.

I hope that sufficiently clarifies things for you.