1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Camp meetings (overnight or not) around the US?

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by Spoudazo, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Salamander

Salamander New Member

:laugh: Laugh!!!:laugh: That might work down at the peanut gallery, but your wife could just as easily understand what some preachers who are barely able to read understand quite well.
    Funny thing, TT, the word of God is already alive, why do the words in the NLT have "to come alive"???

Wrong! No one has ever been turned away from attending unless they tried to speak in tongues or something like that.

Funny, the ones I haven't been to in awhile got to where they were shooting each other in the back, just like the dudes who shoot at everyone who holds to the KJB!!!

2. Salamander

Salamander New Member

Amen! I know Dr. Brown and he's never wobbled on the axle. I guess the best I've ever heard out of him was "Amnon Had A Friend" a MUST for every teenager to hear!!!

3. WorthyIsTheLamb

WorthyIsTheLamb New Member

We have a camp meeting here in the Greenville SC going on this week. It is the Greenville Baptist Camp Meeting in Travelers Rest SC. We have several local churches that support this meeting. God has really stirred and challenged this week. Brother Greg Lentz from NC is preaching the wonderful Word of God. We are IFB chuches but we welcome anyone who wants to worship God of like precious faith. We want God's people to be helped and most important sinners to be saved. I would like to personally welcome you if you are in the area to attend. Just good old fashion preaching and singing. God bless you all and I am glad HE came to me.

John 6:68