1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can God actually change His mind?

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by whetstone, May 21, 2005.

?
  1. Yes, God can or has ACTUALLY changed His eternal decrees based on temporal happenings

84.2%
  2. No, God has never changed His eternal plan- but sometimes appears to change in the temporal perspect

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm not sure.

15.8%
  4. My opinion isn't up here and I'll post it below.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Won't you please look at the scripture given in its setting with the players as described, and the text as written?

Look at those who are KNOWN to have been given to Jesus by the father. Look forward to those who will come to believe in Jesus through the teachings of the Apostles.

You are looking back at the scene from 2000 years later. Put yourself in the scene. Consider Jesus to be man (though he is much much more than mere man). Consider the limitations you have as a man. If you cannot do that, you will not fully understand the scripture!

And No, I don't give a rip about the theology of others, they cannot save me!