1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can mankind forfeit saving grace?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Skandelon, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    allan,
    I made a lenghty response, but when i added some verses to it, and tried to submit it, it got erased saying i was not logged in???? i will try again when i can

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hate it when that happens. Your session timed out while you were composing. Advice, make a habit of copying the entire finished post BEFORE submitting it; then if you're timed out it's no big deal or frustration......... :)

3. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Thank you for the helpful hint Ky redneck:wavey: I have already enjoyed many of your posts in my short time on the board:thumbsup:

4. uhdum

uhdum New Member

This is refreshing. Allan, and Iconoclast, I have enjoyed reading your back-and-forth dialogues for one reason.. you both are showing kindness and grace in your responses to each other. This issue is so hotly debated... I have observed, both on this board, on other boards, and in everyday life, the hatefulness and arrogance of one group to another.

It's rare to see two people who view things differently showing a Christlike attitude towards each other.

5. Allan

Allan Active Member

Thank you for the kind words, and I'm sure I speak for Iconclast as well :thumbs:

I'm am also sure most members on the BB strive to be kind and loving toward each other but like many, I too fall to the .. back and forth.. when, at times, prompted. I find however there are some easier to be loving toward, than others at times. In my old church we called those who were not so easy to get along with EGA's (extra grace required), and it refers not only to them but you as well :)