1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Can Someone answer this ??? RE: Black Lifes Matter

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jun 4, 2020.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    COULD SOME ONE... ANYONE...PLEASE Tell me why black life's ONLY matter or apply when a black citizen it killed by cops from all racial black ground????

Why is it that when a black individual is treated poorly, or God forbid, killed during a tense face down with police, is shot or killed that riots ALWAYS break out??? I think the recipe for a riot is awfully strange, when you consider the large number of black folk killed by black folk,

Is there some secret, or hidden message, that law enforcement should know in order to stop foolish riots when the have to address a black persons run with laws enforcement?

The men and women in law enforcement could greatly benefit by knowing the formula. Knowing why black people can kill black people BUT law enforcement can't serve to bring a huge breathe of fresh air to our cities.

So please tell me, so I can improve racial tensions, and heal the chasm that does its best to divide and conquer racial tensions and stop.the riots.

So if someone has an answer, share it in order to prepare our police officers ... and ending racial tensions.

This is not a joke, I want to know so myself and others around me can develop a plan that invokes peace.

WE CAN FIX THIS if many of you would just be serious and assist me in finding the way that has up until now, served to drive a huge wedge in the heart of our beautiful nation that would result in social peace!!!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. alexander284

alexander284 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where to begin ... especially in regard to "Black Lives Matter." How I wish I had the time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It will continue this way until the church is raptured out.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First, we must understand this is not "black lives matter," but "Black Lives Matter" -- an organization created to further a particular agenda. You can find out more about them at their web site. Perhaps it could be called Black Lives That Further Our Agenda Matter. I did not notice the organization felt any sympathy for the black life or family of Patrick Underwood, a black federal officer who was murdered in Oakland, California while on duty during the riots.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Black Supremacy is real with a kinship to the Nation of Islam.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And, IMHO, the dims are holding hands with them to further each one's cause.
    While the Dims are totally ignorant of the consequences of such a relationship, once the rapture occurs & there is no resistance to the progressive's folly, the Islamists will turn extremely quickly on the Dims & either convert (will be no problem for most Dims?) or they (Dims) will be annihilated pronto!! Doubtful that the Dims truly have any idea!

Then again, they may be fully aware of whats coming, but their thirst for power is completely over-riding any concerns of future conflicts!! The more I think about it, this scenario makes more sense than their "ignorance of the consequences".

7. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Most likely the turning will not occur until the midway point of the Great Tribulation when the Two Witnesses are raised from the dead and the Antichrist embarks into his "bow to me or else" mode.

But yes, all the depraved and deceived are aligning together currently. Fortunately many of the deceived will come to Christ in the Great Tribulation.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Covenanter

Covenanter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Black lives matter;
    Native American lives matter;
    Immigrant European lives matter;
    Immigrant Asian lives matter;
    Immigrant Middle Eastern lives matter;
    Palestinian lives matter;
    All lives matter regardless of religion & nationality;
    The lives of working people around the world, exploited by rich corporations, matter;
    Babies in the womb lives matter;
    but above all - MY LIFE MATTERS.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Covenanter

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  10. rlvaughn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oddly enough, it is not "politically correct" in the current U.S. climate to say "all lives matter."

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A formula to prevent riots? Wouldn’t want to guess.

However, a formula for good police conduct might be workable.

I’ll offer one. When you have someone in custody, there is no reason to kneel on his neck until he dies.

I think training officers a “least amount” philosophy is a good idea. Always use the least amount of force necessary.... to make arrest, to maintain custody, to transport, to process, etc.

peace to you

• Like Like x 3
  12. Covenanter

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ... and don't carry guns unless the situation requires them.

13. rlvaughn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
  14. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, all police should carry firearms when on duty. The nature of the job requires it.

peace to you

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Particular

Particular Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    .[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. timtofly

timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It will keep getting worse, unless the church itself repents and seeks God’s face.

Black lives matters because it was the right that was never fully resolved.

Then this nation just forgot God and made sinful fleshly desires rights sanctioned by the government and still the rights of Black Americans go on unresolved. The only sin that had major human implications blatant in this nation was the basic rights of the native Americans already here, and the slaves imported from Africa.

The church needs to humble it's self and forgo all the sinful rights it has heaped upon itself and heal the divide that has never been healed for those we stole their very souls from, and offered them on the alters of sinful desires.

That is why all Americans who are considered not part of America, Matters.

Now you may have settled the issue of race, but there is still sin in the camp that has to be cleansed, before all can realize that lives matter, and one's soul matters even more.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could you articulate “all the sinful rights” the church has “heaped upon itself” in the USA?

peace to you

18. timtofly

timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why articulate sin? That is not my job. If any think that the church has not been broiled in sin in the US, nothing I can say will change their minds. All moral rights do not change sin into grace. Some rights are natural. They should not have to even be fought for. Humans have a funny way of getting what their sinful fallen desires demand. Even inequality is a sinful natural desire. But none of those fallen desires should be legalized.

19. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, you make a general, derogatory statement about the “church” “heaping upon” itself sinful desires but fail to offer any specific “sinful desire” the church “heaped upon” itself.

That makes it impossible to know what you are talking about, or if you are actually talking about anything at all.

Thanks for the conversation

peace to you

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why articulate sin?”
    Well, seems like a logical ? after you made the following statement:
    The church needs to humble it's self and forgo all the sinful rights it has heaped upon itself and heal the divide that has never been healed for those we stole their very souls from, and offered them on the alters of sinful desires.”

"That is not my job". Boy, this is an obvious escape attempt at owning your own words !!!! Buts my Daddy used to say, "A poor excuse is better than none!"

• Like Like x 1