1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Can the world-wide Christian Church be re-unified?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Wittenberger, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Wittenberger

Wittenberger New Member

Well, brother, I will do my part so that the Unified Church will appoint an Evangelical Patriarch or Bishop to represent your views and those of Biblicist, Yeshua, Reformed Baptist, and their friends.

2. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

The Church is not our mother.

We are members of the Church. The Church is the Bride of Christ.

We are the Bride of Christ, we cannot be our mother.

3. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

I want no part of this monstrosity and its outward unity and enforced uniformity with no liberty of conscience.

What you are promoting is no "Unified Church" but instead the Whore of Babylon.

4. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

And one more point: those who hold to Baptist/Anabaptist principles, including me and our Celtic Anabaptist Communion, don't need or desire any hierarch to "represent" our views, as we hold that every believer is a God-ordained priest. We do not need or desire any top-down representation. And I say that, being the archbishop of the CAC, a communion which mystifies Baptists, evangelicals, Catholics, Protestants, liberals, and fundamentalists, upsetting all kinds of preconceived theological apple carts! :)

#44 Michael Wrenn, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012