1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Canadian Court Overturns Father's Grounding of 12 year old

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by AF Guy N Paradise, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Christian parents need to just take a look at the NT and see the opposition the church encountered. The problem is that so many parents expect the world to think and act like Christians when they cannot. It is about time that parents act like Christians ought to act and fear God rather than man. If they really believed their Bible then they would fear God more than man.

2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    okay. I'll send you my wife's home made catsup, and some good ol' home-made relish. :wavey:

3. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

How about sending me the recipes for both!!!!:thumbs:

4. queenbee

queenbee Member

I believe you're right Analgesic. I have heard the same re an appeal. This much I do know - this has sent shock waves right across Canada. Journalists are having a field day. One of our local journalists here in BC reported on this same issue in this morning's newspaper. This has certainly got parents tres nervous - and rightly so!!! I pray to God this insanity does not spread beyond the borders of Quebec.

WARNING - Ms. Fralic (the local journalist) doesn't mince her words.

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/columnists/story.html?id=79690100-3a5c-44c2-8a5d-931d6cb4406b

qb

#24 queenbee, Jun 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2008
  5. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Thanks qb

That is an excellant opinion piece which includes and addresses more info than the report of the op, .......but is confirming that the court overstepped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.