1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Can't we All Just Get Along?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Matt22:37-39, May 31, 2013.

1. Matt22:37-39

Matt22:37-39 New Member

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I personally don't have a problem with issues of time in genesis, if thousands or more years passed, but have BIG problem with someone saying theistic evolution IF they mean mankind evolved as darwin suppossed, and was NOT direct creation of God! or IF they deny historicall Adam and eve!

3. Matt22:37-39

I can see you didn't watch the video....watch it then tell me you feel the same way?

For a true believer with any common sense and a desire for TRUTH cannot walk away after see the proof in a LITERAL 6 DAY CREATION...Like I've said in my OP, Satan uses LIES to deceive and work his purpose, God uses TRUTH.

It was the fall of mankind, Satan mixing some truth with some lies. The author shows and proves how devastation believing in evolution on any scale is WRONG and DANGEROUS. In fact it is the biggest lie of all to lead man to hell.

FOUNDATION is always the key, even Jesus said, "UPON THIS FOUNDATION (He is the rock) I will build my church," He also said, t"hat the one whose FOUNDATION is built on sand will surely be shaken and destroyed. But the foundation that is built on Him (TRUTH) will stand...I feel I am on a FIRM foundation and I make NO APOLOGIES for it.

That is the problem with "Christianity" today, too many are walking around drinking and desiring milk. You also have those who in their pride and self serving agenda's out there teaching and preaching extremes that harm and tear down rather than build up and edify.....why? Because these faulty systems and "powers that be" are producing weak, anemic and dying sheep...if they only had only desired the right balance of WHO GOD IS and what He wants from us, then more would be in agreements with me and what Pastor Whitaker taught and I am sure others...my ex and I had the EXACT SAME DOCTRINE and is one reason I was attracted to him and we didn't even learn it from the same church, but know I know it is a rare thing. The RARE PART is what NEEDS to be taught more...BALANCE, LOVE and TRUTH!...Separating the lies from the truth and loving God and others to best of my ability based in SUBMITTING and YIELDING and then in His power He produces the "fruits of the spirit" through me...IT AIN'T ABOUT ME!

That is my message and I a sorry if people don't get it...that is Ok, cause I am ACCOUNTABLE to God when it comes down to it, more than I am anyone person.

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you hold that believing in a Young earth same necessity as say the Cross, resurrection of Christ?

5. Matt22:37-39

Yes, Jesus isn't a lair and He said He would be in the tomb 3 days and 3 nights as Jonah was in the belly of the fish...That story of Jonah uses the WORD DAY..YOM...a full 24 hour day. Same with Jesus's word