1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Caroline Kennedy: A President Like My Father

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Thanks. My middle aged peepers ain't what they used to be. But then, what parts are? :laugh:

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You young'ns are always complaining!!

(middle aged -- hmphh-h-h-):thumbs::godisgood:

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==If Hillary Clinton or Barak Obama become president you will not have to imagine anything, you will see it. Their big government programs will continue to damage our economy and will lead this nation into to literal bankruptcy. Our economy cannot withstand more misguided, very expensive, social programs.

Btw, I want someone to show me where the constitution of our great nation gives the president (or any part of the federal government) the responsibility of healthcare and personal insurance. Obama's plan of penalizing those who don't have healthcare is unconstitutional and unAmerican.

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is what the Bush administration and the Republicans when they were in charge of the Congress were doing.

5. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==Right and it will only get worse under a Clinton or Obama presidency. We need a president who truly believes in limited government. I wonder who that could be?

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think that the American people will ever voluntarily give up government social spending programs. As popular as Ronald Reagan was the American people never gave up social spending. Instead taxes were raised to save Social Security for a few decades.