1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Catholic View of the End Times

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by LaGrange, Sep 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    “Rome will lose the Faith and become the Seat of the Antichrist…The church will be in eclipse”

(Our Lady of LaSalette, 1846, in LaSalette, France)

I’m sure this got your attention! Hopefully this will lead to more confidence in the prophecies of Blessed Mother. Notice that this was a prophecy received in 1846 about some “future” time. My own fellow Catholics on this forum need to be patient. Near the end of the fifth age, the church is going to become a remnant church. This is the nature of the End Times. The big question is whether it is happening now or not. The timing is conditional. Everyone must keep in mind that the Catholic Church (as a whole), just like Israel in the OT, pleases God at times and, at other times, does not please God so much. When the church does not please God so much, you cannot leave it. The church is the bride of Christ and always loyal and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. However, in the end times, it will become filled with modernists, especially the upper clergy who must be purged. So, there is nowhere else to go just like with Israel. Israel was a “Type” of the Catholic Church. Still the only way to get to heaven is through the church Jesus Christ established, the Catholic Church.

I Believe we are in the End Times

Before I make this presentation, I want to explain why I’m doing it. I believe we are possibly in those end times right now so time is of the essence. I’m not sure exactly where we are in the timeline and the timing can change. Because of this we shouldn’t give dates, but if I did, this would be the one exception: 2029. Most would probably disagree with this date. I will explain this date under the section titled “The Consecration”. The time is NOW!

The Big Picture

I cannot possibly cover this subject in a couple of posts but what I thought I would do is give you the “Big Picture” of Catholic Prophecy. The big picture consists of two things:

(1) Marian Apparitions - to introduce to you the most important Marian Apparitions and private prophecy

(2) Catholic Eschatological Plan - to show you a Catholic End Times Plan

In this thread I’m going to introduce you to some Marian Apparitions. To understand Catholic Prophecy, you need to understand both the place of Marian Apparitions and the Eschatological plan above. I’m doing it in this order because it’s my opinion that it is a little easier to see in private prophecy that we are in the end times than in scripture. I think this is why Catholics look at these apparitions and private prophecy more often than scripture. All the major private prophecies point to NOW. Keep in mind that there are way, way more details in Catholic prophecy than I’m giving here, however, if you study what I suggest here in these posts, you’ll understand the essence of what Catholics think about prophecy.

Catholics are not required to believe in these Apparitions

One final thing. Catholics do not have to believe in any of these Marian apparitions. They are private prophecy. They are not biblical yet true private prophecy does not contradict biblical prophecy or Catholic Doctrine. Believing in Marian Apparitions are not in any catechism. Criticizing me or the church on private prophecy really doesn’t matter and, when you criticize, it doesn’t matter whether you are Catholic or Protestant. It is different from other things. I’ll try to explain my interpretations but ultimately it really doesn’t matter. The reason is that there is a lot of room for interpretation of private prophecy, even when the private prophecies are approved. There is also room for interpretation on biblical prophecy, however, all prophecy must always work inside the parameters of Catholic Doctrine. This does not mean Catholic Doctrine is superior to the Bible but, rather, it means the two do not contradict one another. I will argue against any interpretations that contradict Catholic Doctrine. Obviously, I believe in the apparitions but, remember, I’m only the messenger so, again, criticizing me doesn’t really matter.

Best Book

The best all around first book to read on Marian Apparitions in my opinion: The Thunder of Justice by Ted and Maureen Flynn and Foreward by Fr Malachi Martin (Pub 1993). I say it’s the best only because it is easy to read and gives you a well-rounded overview. It was the first book I read on prophecy. It is on the internet at archive.org.

Especially Catholics might want to read this book:

The Present Crisis in the Catholic Church by Cardinal Manning, 1861. I recommend this book to all those Catholics who have a hard time accepting the fact that Rome will apostatize in the End Times. There should be no gloating by Protestants on this. I’ve already explained why in other threads. You’ll see more as I go along.

2. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Why look at Catholic Prophecy when I’m not Catholic?

Because we might be right. Even though you may not agree with Catholic Prophecy or you may even think you hate the Catholic Church, it would be wise to put the prophecies in the back of your mind just in case. Then if you see the events unfold the way we prophecy them, you will know what to expect and what to do. It could help you make decisions now. Maybe convert to the Catholic Faith. There is protection in the Catholic Church through the consecrations to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, praying the rosary and remaining in a state of grace. We believe only those who are in the state of grace and consecrated will make it into the Era of Peace or the millennial reign. This doesn’t mean that everyone who is consecrated will not be martyred. There will be no divisions of churches in the millennial reign. There will only be the Catholic Church. One last thing here: By studying my posts, you will understand better when you look at Catholic Videos about prophecy on the internet. The titles and content of the videos will make more sense.

Protestantism: A Word of Caution

Protestantism is not an alternative. It is THE number one cause of the decline into apostasy which leads to THE Antichrist. When I say this, I don’t mean that there are not any good Protestants who love God. I’m talking about the Protestant religions themselves. I mean that there is no way for Protestantism to unite all nations and peoples due to its lack of unity of Faith and its false teachings. Protestantism is built on “Revolution” and Catholicism is built on “Restoration”. One divides and one unites. I’ve already said this on other threads and will say more as I go along.

Historical Background - Darby and Scofield

After the Great Awakening in the 1820’s began the realization that we may very well be in the End Times. In the 1830’s on, you had all the new denominations or ministries rising up that focused on the End Times which included the Darbyites, Seven Day Adventists, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Scofield, etc. Why is that? The Great Awakening had just happened but probably the one major reason is that Europe had witnessed the destruction by the French Revolution (1789) and the Napoleonic Wars, followed by the continued destruction of Christian Europe by subsequent Masonic revolutions. Nationalism was on the rise (leads to secularism and compromise). By the end of the 1800’s Europe was in shambles. No more Catholic Confessional States (except Austria) and no more Protestant ones either. The Papal States were nationalized when the Freemason Garibaldi and his army marched into Rome in 1870. What happened on the Catholic side while all this was going on?

The Blessed Virgin Mary became the Darby and Scofield of the Catholic Church

What happened on the Catholic side? The Blessed Virgin Mary began appearing in 1830 at the same time that Darby and the other end time denominations or ministries began springing up. This is why, more than anything else, you hear us talk about The Blessed Virgin Mary all the time. The Blessed Virgin Mary first appeared in Paris, France in 1830. I’ve been there. These apparitions were referred to as “Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal”. There are important apparitions before 1830 but, after 1830, the Blessed Virgin Mary began appearing almost non-stop all over the place. We believe God is sending His mother to warn us, as a last resort, that we are coming to the end of the Fifth Age, the Era of Peace and Christ’s Second Coming. The Blessed Mother is Christ’s chosen Prophet to bring us this message. The timing is conditional but it will eventually happen. She has said herself that this is the reason why she is appearing. Her messages are always to follow Christ, pray for souls and do penance (reparation) for sins. Through penance the punishments or chastisements can be mitigated. She also gives messages on what to expect in the near future, similar to what Darby and Scofield were trying to do. Christ is preparing us by sending her. All the prophecies from accepted apparitions seem to fit perfectly with Biblical Prophecy. I don’t know precisely how they all fit but I believe they do.

Other Private Prophecies

I should say that there are literally tens of thousands of other accepted prophecies over the centuries other than the prophecies of the Blessed Virgin Mary and these also play into the End Times. Miraculously, they all fit together like a puzzle. An example of one you may be interested in is Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich (1774-1824). Her visions of Christ’s Passion were Mel Gibson’s inspiration for the movie “The Passion of the Christ”. In the end times, she spoke about a “counterchurch”. Bishop Sheen spoke about this “counterchurch” as well in a 1948 radio broadcast. There are many other interesting ones.

3. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Here’s the most important apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary:

Our Lady of the Rosary (1208)
    Our Lady of Guadalupe (1531)
    Our Lady of Good Success (1594-1634)
    Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal (1830)
    Our Lady of LaSalette (1846)
    Our lady of Lourdes (1858)
    Our Lady of Fatima (1917)
    Our Lady of Garabandal (1961-1965)
    Our Lady of Akita (1973)
    Our Lady of Medjugorje (1980’s)(not approved)

The most important right now are Fatima and Garabandal in my opinion

All but Medjugorje are approved on this list. Medjugorje has problems and I bring it up only because it is popular. Many say it has produced much fruit yet it still remains unapproved. The church still seems to be divided on it. There is so much to say about each one but I am going to say a little on each of them except for Medjugorje. There are many, many other apparitions of the Blessed Mother, some accepted and some rejected. Also, there are many others that have not been ruled on.

Our Lady of Fatima (1917) Third Secret

This is by far the most important apparition. There is something called the “Third Secret”. The Secret still hasn’t been revealed in its entirety. It was supposed to be revealed in 1960 by order of the Blessed Mother. It was not. Can you imagine that? The Catholic Church not doing what she asked? It was revealed in part in 2000 but not the most important part. The reason is obvious. The experts have put together that it has to do with a loss of Faith in Rome - Apostasy. By Rome is meant a loss of Faith throughout the whole church but this definitely includes those at the top, the upper clergy. No one knows that this secret is about apostasy for sure except those who have seen the secret, but the majority of the experts believe that it is. Many are infected with Modernism and I think this is the main cause of it. Fr Malachi Martin said you can be an apostate and not leave the church! Fr Malachi Martin, a Jesuit, was one of those rare individuals in the lower clergy who saw the Third Secret in 1960. He was not allowed to reveal it but spent the rest of his life hinting about it. He was so affected by it that he spent the rest of his life thinking about it. I recommend watching some of his videos on Youtube (Art Bell’s Coast to Coast, and Bernard Janzen’s interviews). The presentations on these videos aren’t that satisfying, in my opinion, but the content is very important. He writes better than he speaks. At least you can hear him comment on the Third Secret. He lived a very interesting life. He was one of those rare people who was in the right place at the right time on many things in the last half of the 20th century. He was one of the first people to study the Dead Sea Scrolls after their discovery in 1947, he was a linguist, he was an Exorcist, he saw the Third Secret of Fatima in 1960, he was present in the secret conclave that elected Pope Paul VI in 1963, he worked for William Buckley for a time (there are Youtube videos of him on Firing Line in secular clothes!), he was considered a Vatican Insider (he knew all the popes personally from Pius XII through John Paul II and knew many others in the upper clergy), he was a secretary to Cardinal Bea and was an author of many books. He was also highly controversial. He died in 1999, many believe caused by an exorcism he was in the process of doing.

Our Lady of Fatima (1917) The Consecration

In 1917, Our Lady said she would, in the future, request the Consecration of Russia (the request was made in 1929). At the time no one understood why. She said that if it was not done, Russia would spread her errors throughout the world. What were these errors? COMMUNISM. THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO AMERICA RIGHT NOW!!! We are being taken over by Communism (Freemasonry = Communism = Progressivism = Globalism = It’s all the same thing). They are all connected. Sen. Joe McCarthy warned America about this. Today the revolution of Communism is going on over the whole world. By the end of October, 1917, about two weeks after the apparitions ended, it was clear what these errors were - The Bolshevik Revolution. It was the Communist Revolution in Russia. She said that if the Pope consecrated Russia to her Immaculate Heart, communism would be destroyed. It was not done for a while and then it was done several times incorrectly. This is why it is believed Communism was spread throughout the whole world. The last attempt at the consecration was in March, 2022 when Pope Francis was asked by the Ukrainian Bishops to do it again. He did it and it seems that he did it right in my opinion but the war is still going on and may spread to include Communist China and the rest of the world. Why, if the consecration was done correctly? Personally, I think it is because The Blessed Mother also requested reparation for sin by the faithful and this has not been done adequately. In other words, until we get on our knees and beg God’s forgiveness for our sins and quit sinning, the consecration is not going to work (like Nineveh). It is conditional.

4. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    In August 1931, Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself appeared to the seer Lucia and said that, if the Consecration of Russia was not done, persecutions would come against the Church just as when King Louis XIV delayed the Consecration of France as requested, by Jesus Christ Himself, to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. This request was made in 1689. This is shown in the new book titled, “Revelations” by Xavier Reyes-Ayral (p268). This delay caused the overthrow of the monarchy in 1789, exactly 100 years to the day that Our Lord requested the Consecration! 100 years from the day the Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary was requested (1929) is 2029. Hmmm. Sounds like this decade is going to be interesting! Maybe a schism in that year? Maybe an almost total takeover of the world by communism? Who knows. The Lateran Treaty also took place in 1929. Many think there is a connection here to the decline of the church because this seems to be the first time the Church compromised with the State. One more interesting thing: Fr Malachi Martin said in one of the 1990’s interviews that Ukraine plays an important part in the Third Secret. Because of that, many Catholics were concerned when this war started. Our Lady of Garabandal also spoke specifically about Ukraine.

The famous prophecy, “Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist….the church will be in eclipse”, is highly controversial. There are other prophecies that came from LaSalette, for example, “The Great Monarch”, but Rome losing the Faith is the most popular one. Besides prophecying apostasy, it is also controversial because it wasn’t included in the prophecies that were originally published and presented to the public in 1851. On the internet you will see people discrediting the seer Melanie Calvat and say that later she released this secret to get attention. I believe the prophecy is true. The latest proof that it was a real prophecy, but suppressed and hidden in Rome, is in a book titled “Revelations” by Xavier Reyes-Ayral (p.33), a french catholic author (pub 2022). He is a very credible source and he has documented his source. At one point he worked with the world renown Mariologist, Fr. Rene Laurentin. He said someone found this secret in Rome in 1999 by accident (Divine Providence) buried in the archives in the Vatican Library. My personal opinion is that, even if this prophecy was proved to be false, it is true anyway. It’s in scripture and in many other private prophecies. Cardinal Manning talked about this apostasy in his book “Present Crisis of the Holy See” (pp133-34, digital, pub 1861). There are many others that have talked about this apostasy such as Cardinal Octavianni and Cardinal Oddi. It is very important to note that this does not mean the Pope Will apostatize or be the False Prophet. There could be one or more antipopes (imposters: we have had 37 antipopes in the past) that will lead up to the false prophet but the real pope will be driven out of Rome (Prophesied by Our Lady of Fatima). The sad thing about the famous prophecies of LaSalette and the Third Secret of Fatima is that they were both suppressed. You can kind of understand why they would want to suppress them. Dr. Taylor Marshall pondered that an eclipse could last a long time. My interpretation is that this eclipse of the faith could have started in 1789, 1830 or sometime before 1846. Our Lady of LaSalette said the reason this Apostasy and Eclipse started was due to the people in France and over all of Europe working on Sundays in the fields and not going to Mass. Sounds too simple but it shows that the Apostasy was already going on. This apostasy (loss of Faith) no doubt was caused by nationalism and freemasonry. It began affecting Catholics. Right after this, the Famine hit all of Europe (ex: potato famine 1845-1852). She said it was coming. This was a chastisement from God. She also said the decline of Faith would be caused by prodigies in nature. I think these prodigies are all the inventions that began in the late 1800’s. People began to look at what man can do and they began thinking they no longer needed God. Dr. Taylor Marshall also said that when the Apostasy reaches its heights it may be one third that goes into apostasy. When one third of the upper clergy go into apostasy, they can block virtually the whole Faith from being taught and practiced in the church. Dr. Taylor Marshall said an eclipse of the sun is caused by a much smaller celestial body (the moon) and, likewise, the Faith can be blocked by a minority (minority of bishops who have lost the faith) in the church (Apoc 12:4). It’s my opinion that this loss of faith is going on now to a very high degree (Modernism). Catholics need to keep in mind that, even if this is not going on now or you don’t believe it’s going on now, eventually it will. It’s all been prophesied.

5. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    In August 1931, Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself appeared to the seer Lucia and said that, if the Consecration of Russia was not done, persecutions would come against the Church just as when King Louis XIV delayed the Consecration of France as requested, by Jesus Christ Himself, to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. This request was made in 1689. This is shown in the new book titled, “Revelations” by Xavier Reyes-Ayral (p268). This delay caused the overthrow of the monarchy in 1789, exactly 100 years to the day that Our Lord requested the Consecration! 100 years from the day the Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary was requested (1929) is 2029. Hmmm. Sounds like this decade is going to be interesting! Maybe a schism in that year? Maybe an almost total takeover of the world by communism? Who knows. The Lateran Treaty also took place in 1929. Many think there is a connection here to the decline of the church because this seems to be the first time the Church compromised with the State. One more interesting thing: Fr Malachi Martin said in one of the 1990’s interviews that Ukraine plays an important part in the Third Secret. Because of that, many Catholics were concerned when this war started. Our Lady of Garabandal also spoke specifically about Ukraine.

The famous prophecy, “Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist….the church will be in eclipse”, is highly controversial. There are other prophecies that came from LaSalette, for example, “The Great Monarch”, but Rome losing the Faith is the most popular one. Besides prophecying apostasy, it is also controversial because it wasn’t included in the prophecies that were originally published and presented to the public in 1851. On the internet you will see people discrediting the seer Melanie Calvat and say that later she released this secret to get attention. I believe the prophecy is true. The latest proof that it was a real prophecy, but suppressed and hidden in Rome, is in a book titled “Revelations” by Xavier Reyes-Ayral (p.33), a french catholic author (pub 2022). He is a very credible source and he has documented his source. At one point he worked with the world renown Mariologist, Fr. Rene Laurentin. He said someone found this secret in Rome in 1999 by accident (Divine Providence) buried in the archives in the Vatican Library. My personal opinion is that, even if this prophecy was proved to be false, it is true anyway. It’s in scripture and in many other private prophecies. Cardinal Manning talked about this apostasy in his book “Present Crisis of the Holy See” (pp133-34, digital, pub 1861). There are many others that have talked about this apostasy such as Cardinal Octavianni and Cardinal Oddi. It is very important to note that this does not mean the Pope Will apostatize or be the False Prophet. There could be one or more antipopes (imposters: we have had 37 antipopes in the past) that will lead up to the false prophet but the real pope will be driven out of Rome (Prophesied by Our Lady of Fatima). The sad thing about the famous prophecies of LaSalette and the Third Secret of Fatima is that they were both suppressed. You can kind of understand why they would want to suppress them. Dr. Taylor Marshall pondered that an eclipse could last a long time. My interpretation is that this eclipse of the faith could have started in 1789, 1830 or sometime before 1846. Our Lady of LaSalette said the reason this Apostasy and Eclipse started was due to the people in France and over all of Europe working on Sundays in the fields and not going to Mass. Sounds too simple but it shows that the Apostasy was already going on. This apostasy (loss of Faith) no doubt was caused by nationalism and freemasonry. It began affecting Catholics. Right after this, the Famine hit all of Europe (ex: potato famine 1845-1852). She said it was coming. This was a chastisement from God. She also said the decline of Faith would be caused by prodigies in nature. I think these prodigies are all the inventions that began in the late 1800’s. People began to look at what man can do and they began thinking they no longer needed God. Dr. Taylor Marshall also said that when the Apostasy reaches its heights it may be one third that goes into apostasy. When one third of the upper clergy go into apostasy, they can block virtually the whole Faith from being taught and practiced in the church. Dr. Taylor Marshall said an eclipse of the sun is caused by a much smaller celestial body (the moon) and, likewise, the Faith can be blocked by a minority (minority of bishops who have lost the faith) in the church (Apoc 12:4). It’s my opinion that this loss of faith is going on now to a very high degree (Modernism). Catholics need to keep in mind that, even if this is not going on now or you don’t believe it’s going on now, eventually it will. It’s all been prophesied.

6. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Our Lady of the Rosary (1208)

Mary appeared to St. Dominic in Prouille, France and gave him the Rosary. She gave it to defeat the Albigensian Heresy in Southern France. Praying the Rosary destroys heresies. This is why it is needed so much today. You have to be humble enough to pray it. I believe it also keeps heresies away from those who pray it. This “Destroyer of Heresies” plays into the apparition of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal with her depiction of her foot crushing the head of the serpent as prophecied in Gen 3:15. So the Rosary is the number one weapon in the End Times.

The Rosary - A True Story

St. Francis Xavier, one of the original 7 Jesuits, took the Faith to Japan in 1549. There were an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 conversions as a result of him going there which ended in 1597. Some of St. Xavier’s fellow jesuits were martyred there in 1597 by Crucifixion similiar to the way Christ was crucified. Christianity was completely outlawed in 1614. Japan, as a whole, never converted to Christianity but the faith that St. Francis Xavier brought to Japan continued in two major cities right up to modern times: These two cities were Hiroshima and Nagasaki! The atomic bombs were dropped on these two cities. Think about that! And as some point out, President Truman was a 33rd degree Freemason. Ground Zero, where the atomic bomb landed on Hiroshima, was eight blocks from a Catholic Church, Our Lady of the Assumption. This church did not fall. The really miraculous thing was what happened to the priests there. Eight Jesuit priests survived and were not hurt at all by the blast. They were asked why they thought they survived the atomic blast and they said they had been saying the rosary! They said they were living the Fatima message and they said they were consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. This shows that saying the Rosary and being consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary brings protection. It’s God’s Grace! The Rosary and the consecrations provide special graces. Now I’m sure others were saying the rosary and were killed by the bomb but their souls were protected. This does not take away from this miracle of those who survived. This is the Fatima message. World War II was Prophecied by our Lady of Fatima in 1917. She said that when you see strange lights in the sky in the north you’ll know the time is near. This was what we call the Northern Lights. This happened in 1938. The war started in 1939 with the invasion of Poland. For America, World War II began and ended on two Marian feast days: it Began on December 7th, 1941 (December 8th European Time - Feast of the Immaculate Conception) and ended on August 15, 1945 (Feast of the Assumption of Our Lady into heaven). (By the way, St. Francis Xavier arrived in Nagasaki on August 15, 1549)

Our Lady of Guadalupe (1531)

Conversion of the Aztecs - If you want to know why most Hispanics are Catholic in the west, this is why. It all started with this apparition. 9 million came into the church almost overnight as a result of this apparition and the conversions continued until all the Hispanics and Aztecs were converted. An interesting side note is this: the church lost 9 million from the Protestant Revolution in 1517 but, only 14 years later, picked up exactly 9 million in 1531 as a result of the apparition in Guadalupe!

(9 million was one-third of the population of Europe at the time. There were about 27 million people in The Holy Roman Empire at the time of the Revolution of 1517. Apoc 12:4 comes to mind).

Our Lady of Good Success (1594-1634)

Quito, Ecuador - So many prophecies about the latter part of the 20th century. She spoke about the rich lifestyles and sexual sins of the clergy and she spoke much on the arch enemy of the Catholic Church - Freemasonry. Many don’t realize that if you are a Catholic and become a Freemason, you are excommunicated, ipso facto (automatic) according to Canon #2335 (1917 code) and canon #1374 (1983 code). This means that if you die in this state, you will go to hell. She also prophecied the Dogma of the Immaculate Conception and the Assumption.

7. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal (1830)

Many believe this apparition ushered in the End Times. This medal describes in detail her role in the End Times. It portrays her crushing the head of the serpent. This is a confirmation of our belief in the Immaculate Conception that we have always believed in. Even Irenaeus spoke of Mary untiying the knot that Eve tied. He said, “…so also did Mary, having a man betrothed [to her], and being nevertheless a virgin, by yielding obedience, became the cause of salvation, both to herself and the whole human race…..And thus also it was that the knot of Eve’s disobedience was loosed by the obedience of Mary.” (Against Heresies 3.22.4) Mary is described as the fulfillment of the prophecy of Gen 3:15 that she would crush the head of the serpent. Just think, she comes in modern times and shows us this! This strongly suggests that these are the end times. She says she is the number one intercessor to her Son, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and that we should ask her to pray for us and ask her to intercede for us in what we need in these times (intercessory prayer). On the medal it says “O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.” This is the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception. Mary prophecied another French revolution in 1830 in Paris and the Franco-Prussian War in 1860. An interesting side note: Karl Marx was witnessed as being seen in Paris during the 1830 Paris Revolution. He was a 33rd degree Freemason and founder of Communism. There is a strong bond between Freemasonry and Communism. One grew out of the other. They are virtually the same. They are tools of The Antichrist. The apparitions started on July 18, 1830 and the revolution in Paris started on July 28, 1830.

Our lady of Lourdes (1858)

Lourdes ties in the Miraculous Medal apparitions - “O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.” It seems to be a confirmation of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal and a confirmation of the 1854 Ex Cathedra pronouncement of the Doctrine of the Immaculate Conception. Healing through this apparition was also emphasized.

Our Lady of Garabandal (1961-1965)

After Fatima, this is probably the most important apparition, at least right now. Our Lady specifically mentioned Ukraine and the Synod and ultimately, the Warning, Miracle and Chastisement. You all really need to study these! The Warning, Miracle and the Chastisement come close together. Probably in the same year. The Warning is the closest thing we have to the Rapture. It is NOT the Rapture. Our souls (not bodies) will all be caught up to heaven and we will see our souls as Christ sees them. Sometimes this is referred to as The Illumination of Conscience. This is a great act of mercy. We are then expected to confess and repent of our sins. This will be our last chance. This will be followed by the Miracle. The Miracle will be a permanent sign in the sky and it comes so that all will be believe the apparitions at Garabandal and will live the message. This is followed by the chastisement which many mystics, as well as Garabandal, believe is the Three Days of Darkness. The Timing: One thing that really stands out to me on this apparition has to do with the seer Conchita. She is suppose to announce the Warning 8 days before it comes. This ushers in the very end of the 5th age of the church. She is in her 70’s! I don’t think she looks that healthy. This means this Warning could come soon. ( I should say that it is possible that this interpretation of her making the announcement is wrong. Maybe she could miraculously announce it from heaven or something like that? Who knows. Most believe she will do it while she is alive. Time will tell.)

8. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Our Lady of Akita (1973)

Our Lady of Akita prophesied a de facto schism in the Catholic Church that started in the 1970’s when she said “Bishops opposing bishops”. I especially look right now to the German bishops. They are just about to formally go into schism. Just recently, they seem to have barely avoided a schism. It could still come soon.

Mary at Akita stated on Oct 13, 1973:

"My dear daughter, listen well to what I have to say to you. You will inform your superior. As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by My Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and priests. The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres...churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord.... The demon will be especially implacable against souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them."

The only thing I would add is that some think the punishment refers to Zechariah 14.

My Comment: We definitely see cardinals opposing cardinals. They are doing this in public. I never thought this would happen yet here it is.

Interesting Parallels between Fatima and Akita:

Fatima - October 13th - miracle of the sun (the greatest miracle since biblical times)
    Akita - October 13th - spoke about Cardinals opposing cardinals
    October 13th, 1307 - the Knight Templars (Freemasons) were arrested and disbanded. This connection seems to point to freemasonry and sexual perversion as part of what is going on in the church right now according to the Third Secret of Fatima and Akita

(1) 1307- French King rounded up Freemasons (Knights Templars)
    They were charged with sodomy and pedophilia (among other things)
    THEN IN REVERSE
    (2) 1789 - Freemasons rounded up the French King and Queen.
    French Revolution - French Grand Orient Lodge of Paris rounded up the French King and eventually had him guillotined (Jan 21, 1793).

Books to Read on Private Prophecy

Revelations by Xavier Reyes-Ayral
    Catholicism in Crisis by Fr. Joseph M. Esper
    Trial, Tribulation and Triumph by Desmond Birch
    The Thunder of Justice by Ted and Maureen Flynn
    Catholic Prophecy by Yves DuPont
    The Antichrist by Fr. Vincent P. Micheli
    (There are many others)

9. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sorry but post #5 was duplicated.

10. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well...I just read the writings of a cult...posted on the BB.

It's as if the spirit that lead Joseph Smith also lead this "Lady of LaSallette" to speak. And here we read a follower of the Lady now evangelizing to others on the BB to place their faith in the Lady.

The posts of the OP have zero connection to God's Word. It is utterly demonic and I would call on the moderators to remove this entire thread from existence so that no one be subject to this cult teaching.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Censhorship Works!

12. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    An on going unbelief in the written word of God, Revelation 22:18, ". . . For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, . . ."

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Hi 37818,

Do you believe in the Gift of Prophecy? 1 Cor 12:10. This isn’t adding anything to scripture.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  15. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    To both of you guys,

Under the subheading “Catholics are not required to believe in these Apparitions”
    I said true private prophecy does not contradict scripture or Catholic Doctrine. The church looks at what the Blessed Mother allegedly said and if it does not contradict either scripture or doctrine, it’s ok. With prophecy there are always going to be things we don’t know about it. It’s mysterious to a degree. This doesn’t mean that it is incorrect or cultish. You have been prejudiced because of the source. If I said Billy Graham received some prophecy, we’ll that probably would be ok. Do either of you believe in the Gifts of the Holy Ghost?

16. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  17. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. It is only the continued speaking form which was in part [verse 9] was done away by it's perfect written form [verse 10]. Read James 1:17, and 1 Corinthians 13:8-10. All speaking and written revelation is about Christ, Luke 24:44 and Revelation 19:10.

18. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your prophetess is a false prophet. We can discern this by testing her prophecy against scripture and see that she teaches a different gospel.
    Second, you ascribe equal value to this false prophet and cling to her teaching as truth. Therefore you are abandoning the faith.
    This is a serious departure from truth that you have posted and it is by all accounts, demonic in nature.
    I hope that shocks you into reality, but I suspect you have a built in scepticism within your prophetesses words so that she, in your mind, must be right and all other sceptics are a part of the evil one.
    What you have presented is pure cult teachings that must be rejected by all true believers in Christ Jesus.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ok. I take it that you DO NOT believe in the Gift of Prophecy. Many Protestant denominations do! They believe in scripture too. Your interpretation of 1 Cor 13:8-10 is wrong. This is saying that whatever knowledge you are given or earth is incomplete compared to what you will receive in the Beatific Vision. I think you are interpreting James 1:17 as meaning that only God can give prophecy. Is that right? I agree but God gives it to us. This is where the Gift of Prophecy comes in and it cannot contradict scripture. Maybe you could point out where the Blessed Mother contradicts scripture? Luke 24:44 is saying that the OT prophecies were going to be fulfilled in Christ’s death and resurrection (v46). It doesn’t deny the Gift of Prophecy. Look at 1 Cor 12. Apoc 19:10 means that the testimony that we give concerning Christ and his Church, we receive from the divine spirit of God, who reveals such truths to his prophets.

20. LaGrange

LaGrange Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Where does she contradict scripture?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.