1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Change in My Thinking

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Dr. Bob, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    01 SGBC April 2017.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Our church makes "memes" every day and this quotation hit my self-centered self right in the kisser. I would make a really excellent priest or Levite, and NEVER think like a Samaritan.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This week our little mission-church will make 120+ sack lunches for the homeless and needy. It is such a joy to see people give, to work and even today to FUSS over who will host our sandwich-making adventure.

Can hardly wait to label water bottles, enclose a simple Gospel flyer along with sandwiches, chips, dessert, fruit, granola bar, et al, and hand them out to families in need.

“Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker,
    but he who is generous to the needy
    honors Him.”
    (Prov 14:31)

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would have asked "If I do not stop and help this man, what will happen to me?"

Would I put myself in danger of becoming even more selfish and depraved? Would failing to stop put a stain on my soul for all eternity?

• Agree Agree x 1