1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cheney's Lesbian Daughter Pregnant

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by NaasPreacher (C4K), Dec 7, 2006.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

2. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Looks as if someone was unfaithful.

3. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Hey Roger,

I am not sure if I agree with the notion that there is intolerance for homosexuality on the right-wing side of the political aisle. Back in college I was quite active in the GOP, and worked on or with several campaigns. I knew several homosexual Republicans. According to David Brock, there are even more in Washington, DC (and he would most definitely know), many of whom simply do not make that fact known. That is why I would say that the notion of intolerance on the right-wing is probably not the case.

As far as I am concerned, that is between that person and God Almighty. I guess you could say I subscribe to the belief of don't ask, don't tell.

Regards to you and yours - I still pray for you and your ministry every day,
    BiR

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    From the source article:

"Obviously, the idea of the daughter of a conservative icon (and current second-in-command of this nation) being a lesbian and planning to raise her daughter with her lover has to be aggravating to many in the GOP base who find homosexuality and homosexual marriage reprehensible. And yet Mary Cheney’s lifestyle doesn’t seem to be raising many eyebrows on the right. Could it be that right-wing homophobia has been wildly exaggerated by the left?"

I believe most conservatives couldn't care less what Mary Cheney's sexual orientation is, nor how she lives her life.

It is only when homosexuals try to force others to acknowledge and approve their lifestyle choice that conservatives are then forced to deal with the issue.

For Christians , that means they then have to confront homosexuality for the sin it is.

5. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Don't know where you get that. Many lesbians get pregnant via artificial insemination. I don't know if that is the case here, but I know that happens.

6. Daisy

Daisy New Member

That was my assumption.

7. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

Hope they have a wonderful healthy baby

Shock!:eek: I sincerely wish them the best to raise the child in love ...and another shock! high probability it will be born heterosexual a very high probability.:tonofbricks:

Do not like Dick Cheney and what he has done to this nation but when it comes to core morals and children ...I want their personal life to be happy.