1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chicago Bears 8-1...

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PastorSBC1303, Nov 13, 2006.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

...and just beat the NY Giants on the road. Can we finally stop hearing "who have they beaten this year?"

2. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Good job by Grossman.

I don't know everything that was said about Rex Grossman last week, but after alternating between good and terrible in the last 3 games, I expected him to play terribly, and he played very well.

3. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

And thanks to Devin Hester from the U, the Bears win again. The kids is amazing -- he will probably have several more TD returns by the end of the year.

4. A&I

A&I New Member

Bears

Me and my son were talking about this game and I said the winner in my mind anyway should be the number one team in the NFC .

I would love to see the Giants and Colts in the Super Bowl .Only because of the QB's .

My Steelers are just trying a win a couple of more games then get a top draft pick !

5. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I was happy to see Grossman play well last night. I was sick and tired of hearing people talk about benching him in favor of Brian Griese. Why in the world would you bench the QB of a then 7-1, now 8-1 team?

He is a young QB who is going to make mistakes and have bad games. He is learning and growing every week, and I think the Bears have found themselves a good QB.