1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chinese Commie $$$ in B:den Pockets

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Sep 15, 2020.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Uncover the secret world of Joe Biden and his family's relationship to China and the sinister business deals that enriched them at America's expense." From Blaze TV via YouTube.

This is a 40 minute video documenting from public legal records how the B:dens made a fortune from the government of China. It is legal as far as I know but it is corrupt because the business was based upon who was Vice-President. I guess long gone are the days of JFK's famously saying, "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country."

Peter Schweizer wrote the film. He is the author of many books, including the 2020 Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America's Progressive Elite.

• Informative Informative x 1