1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian boards

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by hillclimber1, Feb 22, 2009.

1. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I participate on several forums... This is the only one that one needs be a Christian to participate...

This one has far more division in it than any other board I frequent.. We attack almost any perceived different viewpoint. I try 2 or 3 times a year to participate, hoping that the Christian viewpoint that is so missing in other forums will be a refreshing change for me... Each time I go away shaking my head.... We are Christians. We are Christs ambassadors to the world. I would not steer anyone, especially a new believer to this site.

It is against the TOS to question anyone's salvation, and I try to obey that... I would vote for a broad base of people to form a commission to judge that very issue, in an attempt to clean up this site, and to bring attention to any non-believer, that his contemporaries do not see Christ in him....

that's the way i see it...

2. targus

targus New Member

It is a difficult thing to avoid doing.

We often do it without even realizing.

I would imagine that your tag line about a liberal mind probably upsets some people right off the bat and makes it a bit difficult to interact on a non-confrontational level.