1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Christian Charity .... Where and When do You Draw the Line!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You'd be wise to steer away from it quest. Keep your focus on Christ.:thumbs:

Just remember that God's command for us to love is not dependent upon the motives or behavior of others.:thumbsup:

2. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The government only has so many resources, and it's not their job to police the world. I'm all for the church trying to do whatever they can.

And I think people forget that there are OTHER things that can be done. Try to improve the immigration laws already in place, for one.

In any case, I'm just leaving this thread alone. People are entitled to their own opinions, but I'd like to see more respect for opposing viewpoints than there is here. Both have what they feel to be good reasoning behind their views.
    And I don't know this subject well enough to debate it.