1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian couples/birth control topic

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Gina B, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I received an alert about it being so graphic. The topic is not deleted, but I did move it to the moderators forum for the admins to check out since I didn't know what to do with it. They'll either move it back to this forum or put a copy in the private men/women's forums.
    Wanted to let you know so those of you involved don't think it's simply gone!
    Gina

2. Paul33

Paul33 New Member

I've been following this thread. Unless something was just posted, I don't know what you are talking about.

We are adults here and this is an incredibly relevant topic. It seems to me that this type of "concern" is what makes us (Bible-believing Christians) look so foolish and infantile to the world. I apologize in advance if there was something so graphic that it caused this action.

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

No, this isn't an all adult board. There's a number of teen members and a number of members who allow their children to read the board as it is supposed to be family friendly. The topic will most likely be moved to the individual forums that are privatized, where women can talk about it with women and men can discuss it with men.

Another concern lately is that ads pop up that are relevent to the conversation. As you can imagine, some of the words used in the thread can lead to some very nasty ads that are best prevented.

Gina