1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian police

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by pinoybaptist, Aug 15, 2014.

1. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. Not talking about a flesh cop. lol.
    Was listening to one of the few non-PB or non- Calvinist radio preacher I can listen to with respect, David Jeremiah.
    He spoke about how some professed children of God think, act, and talk like God called them to police the whole Christendom and condemn those who don't hold the same creeds and beliefs they do, or words to that effect.
    Reminded me of some folks in a certain place.
    I really like this guy.

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I've always liked him, starting with his name. That is just a great name. I'm glad he didn't become a weirdo and ruin it.

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    yes.
    I don't always agree with everything he says, but he's got wit, well-researched, and fair.:thumbs:

4. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I love David Jeremiah. Anyways he was speaking about people that police people over secondary matters of doctrine (i.e. Bible Translations, music, CAL vs. Armin, Eschatology, etc..). He was not talking about people that show discernment regarding false teachers and heretics. I listen to David Jeremiah, and have many of his books.