1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian Web Resources

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by christian73abcd, Jan 31, 2006.

1. christian73abcd

christian73abcd New Member

Hi. I just joined BaptistBoard yesterday. I maintain my church's website. Several months ago I found a web site that has web resources for Christian web masters. Does anyone know this site I'm referring to or any other site like this? Thanks

2. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the BB, christian73abcd! [​IMG]
    I maintain our church's web site too. You'll find some helpful resources HERE .

3. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Yep! This is the original Christian Web Services:
    Contact - This site.
    Ed

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ed, are you being humorous, or did you forget to add a link?

5. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Don, that is what came through when I attempted to copy a link. I do not know how, as I am not very adept with computers, but would like to know how. If any can tell me HOW to add a link, I'd appreciate it!

I do know the individuals, from my school days in Bible College that actually set up the first Christian Web Services ministry and services in existence. This was in 1990, I believe. I thought it was a waste of time, at the time. Shows what I knew. They are sharp with computers, and I am dumb. They are now worldwide, without any denominational slant, unlike many sites. I did not say that they did not have high standards, for they do, or clearly delineated positions, for they do (personally, at least). But like Moody Church, 'Christianity Today', or HCJB or Trans-World Radio, they are not denominationally leaning or controlled. I will be happy to put anyone interested in contact with them, that will e-mail or PM me. It's the best an 'illiterate' can do for now.
    In His grace,
    Ed

6. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ed, sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you.

If you can go to their website, highlight and copy the address in the "address" (or "location", depending on what browser you're using) bar at the top. Then in the message box here, right-click and choose "Paste."

If that doesn't work, we'll figure something else out.