1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian Writers Groups

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by HeDied4U, Jan 21, 2004.

1. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good day y'all. I wasn't sure whether I should post this question here, or in the hobby forum (since writing is a hobby of mine), but since it deals with writing, I figured I'd go with the book forum.

Anyway, here's my question; does anyone know of any online Christian writers groups? I've done a search, but mostly come up with general writing type groups. Don't get me wrong; there is a wealth of info to be learned from these sites / groups, but I want to interact with Christians who are, or who want to be, writers.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and God Bless!!!

Adam [​IMG]

2. russell55

russell55 New Member

Crosswalk.com has a writers roundtable (under community) you might find interesting and helpful.

3. glenn316

glenn316 New Member

4. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Many thanks to both russell55 and glenn316.

I have already found both sites to be quite helpful, especially Faith Writers. I'm already signed up, and working on my submission for the writing challenge.

Thanks again, and God Bless!!!

Adam [​IMG]

5. glenn316

glenn316 New Member

Cool! I signed up for faith writers on a whim, I really don't have an intrest in writing professionally. Glad You found it useful!