1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian YouTube

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by speedyj1992, Nov 12, 2017.

1. speedyj1992

speedyj1992 New Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I'm not sure if there are any other Christian YouTubers or people interested in helping spread a Christian YT channel that can hopefully be of much service to believers as unbelievers, BUT that's what I'm trying to do.

On why God wants our hearts:

• Like Like x 1
  2. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

Well done. Speaks to the condition of the church of Ephesus, "...you have abandoned the love you had at first."

We American Christians have a narrow understanding of the "heart" of the Bible. This will help> The Great Commandment: Heart and Mind

This tech thread does not receive a lot of attention. It would be seen by many more posting in "Other Christian Denominations"
    Blessings

3. speedyj1992

speedyj1992 New Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Good to know - thanks! I haven't been able to spend a ton of time marketing my channel, but I will try to remember that on here.

4. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Works salvation? Giving one's heart to be saved is a false gospel and has no foundation in the written word of God by which one can merit it. Salvation is a gift to be received (Romans 6:23). Not something one must give (merit) to get.

• Agree Agree x 1