1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christians arrested at Muslim festival in Michigan.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Dale-c, Jun 19, 2010.

1. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

With all due respect brother, I am not emotinal on the subject that it has disturbed or perverted my reasoning.

I will think about what you said. I am not sure any earthly power has the authority to tell God's people where they can and cannot share the Gospel.

2. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

That wasn't directed specifically at you. It was just a general comment. Sorry for the confusion.

So can you go into someone's house without invitation and refuse to leave when kicked out? Can you go into a mosque or synagogue and take over the service? Is it okay for a law to be written about that? What about standing up with a bullhorn in a public shopping mall?

IMO, I think we confuse the command to evangelize with the issue of doing it everywhere. I think most of us could do it more places without any danger of running foul of the law. There are a lot of conflicting stories about this occasion. I would only urge some caution because most of us don't know what exactly happened.