1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christians vs Immigration

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

The term you're looking for (everyone coming in and keeping their identity) is stewing pot.

2. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe that we need to expand legal immigration. However, before that happens, we need to secure our borders to significantly reduce (hopefully eliminate) illegal immigration.

I'm not worried about having Mexicans here in the US; I'm worried about keeping track of those who come to this country.

3. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

I agree!! The whole process should just be more simple to come over legally.

4. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The part that is sad is that "illegal immigration" is being presented (by one of the political parties) as if it is "the RIGHT thing for America and anyone opposing illegal immigration must not be kind and loving toward others". They are brainwashing their listeners into losing site of the glaringly obvious issue.

But the TRUTH is that the LEGAL immigrants do not support ILLEGAL immigration in most cases because neither THEY nor the other American citizens could really "support the chaos" that a blind eye to "illegal immigration" would cause.

in Christ,

Bob

5. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe that the prophesy in Ezekiel 37-39 will come true which says Russia, Iran, many EU countries, Libya, etc attack Israel. Where will the U.S. be gone at that time?

Racial Conflicts will be the one of the most important factors for the collapse of U.S. if it happens.