1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Church Conventions = Business, not Missions

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by matt wade, Aug 8, 2009.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The only thing ignorant is your constant rant and agenda of tearing the the SBC. No doubt there are bad elements in any organization, but what makes you an expert? Whats the matter, did some SBC church not do something you wanted? What is the motivation for your hatred of an entire umberlla organization made of up many local churches which you know nothing about.

2. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Before you were so easily offended did you take at least one second to read the post I was responding to first?

Do you think there is any possibility of any truth in post #11? Is there any possibility that you are one of those "experts" the post describes?

Your posts convince one even more of the current attitude in the SBC. What are you doing to make the necessary changes as Hunt and others suggest is needed?

If I am wrong I fail to see your application of Gal. 6:1.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

The conservative resurgence.

4. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I wonder when the MO SBC will start acting like Christians should by refraining from suing each other and using money that was given for ministry which is now used to pay lawyers and court fees?

Is that the kind of conservative resurgence you are proud to be a part of?

Isn't that like robbing God of what is His?

#24 gb93433, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009