1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Church Ethics in question

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by MorganT, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MorganT

MorganT New Member

I started a thread a while back called wealthy Pastors, and at the time I had no idea this was going on in the TV church in my area. This is I think the largest Baptist church in the Memphis area. No I am not a member of it. This was brought to light tonight on the News.

***Web sites deleted by Blackbird***

This is the churchs website

I think this church needs alot of prayer right now. I am not taking sides as I dont know the facts and have only heard from one side. Pray, pray, pray this hurts christians of every belief as the lost see us and might ask themselves what's the point.

#1 MorganT, Sep 18, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2006
  2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Brother MorganT---as moderator of this thread I am going to make a hasty call and decision concerning the blog sight you have posted---and will close the thread for the time being with the blog site edited out.

The blog site could possibly be used to spread slander and false accusations against a fellow pastor and believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Bro. David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.