1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Church Music: Traditional or Contemporary?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

You may be the only person on the planet who thinks that Richard Simmons, regardless of how he dresses, is not effeminate.

Do you not think that there IS an effeminate way for a man to walk and talk?

[offensive video snipped]

#121 Luke2427, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
  2. michael-acts17:11

Site Supporter

I think you have personal issues. That video is offensive & likely in breech of the standards of this site. You had to search for a video like this one, unless it was already linked on your browser. The fact that you have posted such trash, reveals your unwillingness to take this debate seriously, or your inability to intelligently defend your position. I'm curious, with all the accusations you have leveled against other churches for playing effeminate music, I'd like a list of the churches you have personally attended & witnessed such behavior. Your baseless mischaracterizations of others are a sign of a self-righteous spirit.

#122 michael-acts17:11, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
  3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm saddened that I was subjected to a video like that with no warning. Seriously - a man who would post that on a public board shows a serious lack of discernment and quite possibly some twisted thoughts.

Honestly, this is one time I do expect an apology. I didn't need to see that.

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Way past 10-page limit - trust other moderators will jump in and shut down threads going too long . . and over the edge into filth :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.