1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Church Security

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Baptist Believer, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, I missed it. What church?

2. FearNot

FearNot New Member

I didn't read all the replies so forgive me if I repeat something. Here is a few things to do. In rooms that children are taken care of, you should have doors with a large window so that anyone walking by can see there is nothing bad going on. Second, anyone who is to be considered for employment or working with babies-teens need to willingly submit to a record check. There are companies that do it rather inexspensive. If you make sure this is being done for the safety of all the children, people shouldn't have a problem doing it. If they do not, then don't use them. you should have a number system for the children, like a button on their back that is recorded to be the child of a particular parent and only that parent can pick them up, this will illiminate kid knappings and even a sepparated spouse picking up the child unknowingly to church attender. Nobody should be left alone with the children, there should always be atleast two people in the room.if someone has to step out, call someone in. The harder you make it for a sick person to get into areas the more protected your children are and hopefully they won't even try.