1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cindy Sheehan about Family and Casey the eagle scout

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ASLANSPAL, Aug 13, 2005.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's get to the point.

Sheehan is a liar.

She has told 2 versions of the same meeting.

One of them is a lie.

2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "I believe you Martin you did not go to drudge
    report eventhough you link to it from your blog
    and it is the only news issue link you have...are
    you being disingenious."

==Can you show me where I said I do not visit Drudge's website? I said I did not get my Sheehan quotes from Drudge and that I don't trust him as a source for information. You keep bashing Drudge concerning his treatment of Sheehan however you seem totally uninterested in her contradictions. Why?

You said:
    You can defend drudge and defend him being
    on your blog...

==Can you please show me where I have defended Drudge? You keep citing his personal life and I keep saying that is not the issue, nor does it matter. Where I have I defended Drudge?

You said:
    but do not call me
    a name that is the highest insult in Christianity
    imo

==Please show me where I called you a name. I did not call you Judas I was talking about Cindy Sheehan. In fact I did not even call her Judas. What I did was use Judas as example of someone who fails to really repent of their actions/statements. Why did I use this example? Because of your statement that Cindy had explained her earlier statements. My point was that she explained them away and did not admit to contradicting herself (ie..she failed to repent and admit that she has contradicted herself). However, again, I did not call you a name. Why do you say I did when I did not?

You also said:
    who is the one being ashamed of ones own
    blog link

==I am ashamed? I don't think so. My blog is linked so everyone can read it. Having Drudge's link does not mean I endorse everything he says or does. Nor does it mean I believe everything he says. I always double check stories and try, when possible, to get original sources. Thus on this story I went to the local paper and gotthe original interview with Sheehan from that paper. I did not depend on Drudge.

Thanks
    Martin.

3. Debby in Philly

Debby in Philly Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    News just hit MSN today that her husband filed for divorce.