1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cindy Sheehan may run for congress

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

2 month old news

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==I thought she was getting out of this stuff because she thought it was no longer worth it. Is she a liar or just that wishy washy? I don't know. Either way she will be right at home with all the other wishy washy liars in Washington DC. :wavey:

4. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

No I think she was breaking ties with the Democratic party. I remember reading something about being pushed as the poster child of the elections and then being cast aside once everything was said and done. Hey, at least she believes enough in her cause that she is willing to break free of partisan politics and make a stand. That's a lot more than I can say for the majority of Americans, even if I didn't entirely support her cause.

5. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

This poor woman doesn't realize she has been used and discarded, like yesterdays coffee grounds. She needs the Lord soooo badly.

6. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Again with the judging of someone's salvation over their political stance. And you DON'T need the Lord?

7. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Isn't it obvious I need the Lord? You of all people should know that. Just ask Ken.

The older I get, the more I'm aware of my need.

8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, we all need the Lord, hillclimber1, at all times.

But we tend to not see some Religious "Right" posters on this board not use this same language toward Republicans and conservatives with whom they agree. It leaves the perception that having a certain political viewpoint is an indication of salvation or lack thereof in the eyes of some posters on this board.