1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Class time

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

Salty,
    Caught this one right before it passed to the next page. It seems strange that no one commented on this post and it was up for.....how many days?
    If there was ever a time that we need more information on the USCONST. put out to our people it is now! BTW I checked out your site and that last statement that you posted by John Q. Adams is absooooolutely powerful. You need to post it and let it get real hot under the collar for those dyed in the wool, vote for the devil if he's on the party ticket people on this board.
    Now...the site...great site. I think the part about the $140.00 start up kit is going to be slammed. But you know what.......? They will slam that and then go out and spend money like it flows from a six inch pipe on everything under the sun for kicks and grins. Oh well......a well used preacher once said, "where will the cow go and not get milked?".

Bartimaeus:thumbs:

3. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I got this kit back in 2004 and have went through it with many people, it is great! I would recomend it to anyone who would like to both learn and teach about the constitution and the history of Constitutional Law and Government here in the U.S.A.